Mir3D Conquera CBT LOMCN Party

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I love that they have shared sprites video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JlnhqBf_rQ&feature=youtu.be on their ******** page.

Can clearly see C# Client & Chronicles folders in file explorer.
Good news boys; we're now sponsered by Shanda!

**** I should have name Zircon with an A. Would have been interesting to see if they are that uptodate.

Although I wonder if it is something to be concerned about, I wasn't expecting any private server here to be on their radar.

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
So we've got 4 hours left of CBT guys, curious to see what OBT will bring and whether they'll fix the translations up. We'll see how this goes.

**** I should have name Zircon with an A. Would have been interesting to see if they are that uptodate.

Although I wonder if it is something to be concerned about, I wasn't expecting any private server here to be on their radar.

Completely off-topic. :culpability:

Although if such an issue ever does become a concern, without going in to too much detail you could use bulletproof hosting methods and accept donations in cryptocurrency only. You'd have to completely disconnect your real identity from your LOMCN alias and go down that route.

If such measures ever become necessary, I would be happy to help and would enjoy the process actually :)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
So we've got 4 hours left of CBT guys, curious to see what OBT will bring and whether they'll fix the translations up. We'll see how this goes.

Completely off-topic. :culpability:

Although if such an issue ever does become a concern, without going in to too much detail you could use bulletproof hosting methods and accept donations in cryptocurrency only. You'd have to completely disconnect your real identity from your LOMCN alias and go down that route.

If such measures ever become necessary, I would be happy to help and would enjoy the process actually :)

or just recreate the wemade/shada etc files hes using -.-

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
or just recreate the wemade/shada etc files hes using -.-

I reckon if a company that size wanted to do you though, they'll find something or other to sue you over somewhere :P.

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
What is the real date n time for all ppl to log in

OBT will start "sometime this year", many have speculated it will open on the 12th. Personally due to a few circumstances ingame that I won't get into, I think it might be delayed unfortunately.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Looks like they are selling pre-order bundle, 50k CC any idea what that actually costs?

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Looks like they are selling pre-order bundle, 50k CC any idea what that actually costs?

Perhaps you should read what was posted in between your last post and this one.

• CP you buy with cash (can buy 1k for 62p, 10k for £6.20, 100k £62 etc), is also tradable, and items listed on the trust merchant / auction house / marketplace are priced in CP. The only way "fresh" CP enters the game is from people paying. CP is also used for anything on the cash shop (which has nothing along the line of XP buffs). This means hardcores have full access to the cash shop for free.

I'm not sure how "worth" that pre-order pack is for buying, I'd be happy to support the game but they don't give full details on what exactly it contains. Pretty dumb business practice. I will be buying some CP for the game though if I feel it's worth playing "properly" and the population looks healthy.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Perhaps you should read what was posted in between your last post and this one.

I'm not sure how "worth" that pre-order pack is for buying, I'd be happy to support the game but they don't give full details on what exactly it contains. Pretty dumb business practice. I will be buying some CP for the game though if I feel it's worth playing "properly" and the population looks healthy.

giphy.gif

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
Can't wait for obt

:glee:

Been looking at the cq.sdo.com site for literally years now, really hyped for this

Last edited:

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
when i click "enlist" on the main website to sign up for open beta it just reloads the main website page, any way round this?

Last edited:

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
any idea what time it will start? I could find no info although i now most of their launch times are +8gmt. so 8am on the 14th? Cant wait to play this either.
Raistlin

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:03 PM ----------

when i click "enlist" on the main website to sign up for open beta it just reloads the main website page, any way round this?

I had a look for you as i have already signed up. not sure what they have done with the link. Best thing to do is post on their f ace book page about it. When i asked when the OBT would start they replied within a few hours.