Mir3D Conquera CBT LOMCN Party

smoochy boys on tour

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Tried it out. Didnt see a single player except JustinBieber afk at the starting town. Spawns re-spawned within 30 seconds of killing them in the exact same location. Got bored fairly quickly, this game doesn't do mir justice. Not for me :P

Funpire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2007
Are they planning to translate this at some point? I watched one of the YouTube streams from a couple of days ago and pretty much most of the stuff is still Chinese or Korean.

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Got bored fairly quickly, this game doesn't do mir justice. Not for me :P

It was the opposite for me, I thought it felt too much like Mir2. I'm talking Mir2 EU pre-RMV where IIRC exp rate was increased and pre-easter event when the server was flooded with items. I don't mind a grindy game but after taking the free boost to 26 I struggled in my shop gear to motivate myself beyond level 27, all the time seeing next to zero drops from mobs.

Graphically the game has been brought up to date but the gameplay is still stuck in 2001. It might appeal to die-hard Mir2 fans, if they can cope with the latency, but it's not for me.

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Are they planning to translate this at some point? I watched one of the YouTube streams from a couple of days ago and pretty much most of the stuff is still Chinese or Korean.

Hey i guess its me !
Conquera is available in English, Mandarin (Simplified) and Vietnamese.

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I have played this game a long time ago in the Chinese server, the drop is almost non existent, and there was like a rune and weapon reforging system consumes tons of gold, and u can buy credits in the gameshop and exchange for gold, which is super pay to win, thus many players quit the game. don't know if this English version will adjust these issues and where is this server being hosted, concern about the ping.

Ping or latency is not problem.
After i use WTFast my ping stable at 180ms. I'm living in Hawaii,USA.
Some player from UK with WTFast ping stable at 180ms - 200ms its very smooth.

How To Improve Your Ping in Conquera (NO LAG!)
[video=youtube_share;7JlnhqBf_rQ]https://youtu.be/7JlnhqBf_rQ[/video]
Click here to download WTFast and 14 days free trial

Last edited:

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
When I started a new character a few days ago, all the tips and hints upon levelling up came up in Mandarin, even though my settings are set on English. Also monster chat and cutscenes are not in English. Is there anything I've forgotten to change in settings?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
The chat NPCs are mainly in English , but the tutorials are in Chinese , along with numerous other things.

The drop rates from mobs is almost non existent ( maybe to push you to buy gameshop stuff for cash )

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
i havent had any issue with drops or exp. and the cash shop is very fair, you cannot buy items or exp potions.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
With gold being so rare and the cake is so cheap seems pointless to grind for gold, maybe it's just like that for cbt.

I guess so, i dont know how much CP will be on the Conquera, but i seen like 2200 CP for Cake or something like that

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
That could make or break the game for many people, It does come across P2W in the current state,

even the Auction House you purchase with CP that is completely wrong..

Demin

Seen loads of people about, the cake thing I can deal with so long as no exp buffs etc. Items are not that hard when you get a group and go hunting had loads, main issue has been the beta jump to 25 you skip all quests etc and correct path to get items/spells and gold for your level

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Seen loads of people about, the cake thing I can deal with so long as no exp buffs etc. Items are not that hard when you get a group and go hunting had loads, main issue has been the beta jump to 25 you skip all quests etc and correct path to get items/spells and gold for your level

I levelled from 1 to 16 without the level 25 exp pot, just to try the grind, and only had one gold drop in 6 hours which was a bit concerning

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i have just spent the last 3 hours playing the game. i really dont like the feeling of this game. The game play doesn't seem to be "smooth". the mobs respawn where you killed them the first time almost instantly. the graphics really are good, moving water etc. the items havnt changed (even looking at the images) they resenble what were used to.

doesnt have the same game play or feeling to it for me.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
game is great once you know where stuff is and work out how to use all the secret stuff hidden away :)

really looking forward to open beta now, i got to level 30 on cbt levelling is piss easy