smoochy boys on tour

Zircon Release Date!

• Total voters

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Zircon server live date

Guys been discussing with Jamie about the launch of his server, my feelings are that anything before xmas is bad, most are not 14 years old anymore some still act it but hey!

so I think the best thing to do is discuss the poll, this will probably dictate the launching of the server.

please vote multi voting allowed

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
Re: Zircon server live date

Guys been discussing with Jamie about the launch of his server, my feelings are that anything before xmas is bad, most are not 14 years old anymore some still act it but hey!

so I think the best thing to do is discuss the poll, this will probably dictate the launching of the server.

please vote multi voting allowed

Appreciate this, but January is a tight month for most after Chirstmas.

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Shane did you forget to make the poll?

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

Appreciate this, but January is a tight month for most after Chirstmas.

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Shane did you forget to make the poll?

takes time to do stuff on the train on my phone signal drops out so often

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013

I don't see an option to keep it as it was. Or is it no longer possible to launch on that date?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

My Vote:

Don’t release at all. (Zenture lemmings)

PS. you missed an option to "not change it" but i guess well consider that as Zenture Lemmings.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

Yeah keep it as it was should be there, can you edit these?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

@Tai I summon thee to the lesser realm, Our grand saviour and Emperor of all that is Mir.

Could you possible wipe the poll and add a final option to not change the start date?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

hard to vote really.

there all horrible dates.

new years and new years eve would be horrible for most people like you said we aren't 14 anymore, most if not all people will be out enjoying new years.

unless alot of kids are still playing.

IMO 22nd was better than any of these dates, atleast people can enjoy playing it for a couple of days before family duty's.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I voted any time on the 1st is fine (As my planned 2 weeks begins on that day).

But happy to start on the Friday before (To also have the weekend), but you've neglected to have 29th as an option.

27th-29th fks me over lol, or current date is fine (as i'm sad and would have those first 4 days).

So have voted to be a Zentaur lemming for no change, or the 2x 1st Jan options.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

hard to vote really.

there all horrible dates.

new years and new years eve would be horrible for most people like you said we aren't 14 anymore, most if not all people will be out enjoying new years.

unless alot of kids are still playing.

IMO 22nd was better than any of these dates, atleast people can enjoy playing it for a couple of days before family duty's.

yeah it’s so difficult, maybe January 6th! Everyone will be back at work or at the dole office. Weekend to hit it hard lol

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

yeah it’s so difficult, maybe January 6th! Everyone will be back at work or at the dole office. Weekend to hit it hard lol

the main reason 22nd would still suit alot of people better.

most places finish around a week or a couple of days before xmas = free time until xmas day

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk

Stick to 22nd. You did say once you announced it, it wouldn't be changing. You can't please everyone so may as well just stick to the date you've already announced.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

Stick to 22nd. You did say once you announced it, it wouldn't be changing. You can't please everyone so may as well just stick to the date you've already announced.

Agreed it matters not to me, but it’s not about me. Any date is not good for me as I have zero time to play haha.

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk

Also changing the live date now after it's been announced for several weeks, would **** up anyone who's already put in for holiday from work for launch.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Also changing the live date now after it's been announced for several weeks, would **** up anyone who's already put in for holiday from work for launch.

Like me!

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013

A launch date before christmas gives people time to spunk their money before being skint in Jan