New server

yamimatsue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi me and few friends are looking for a new strong server to start. And not be years behind everyone else.

Used to play chronicles so don’t want that one.

Any ideas on new servers out. that would be good ??. And not a sever where you can pay the gm money for items 😡😡.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Check utopia mate. Start level raised to 33 to help new players. I been playing a week an I'm lvl 55. (3rd highest on serv) if you geek it a bit u can def take top spot. Failing that I'll gladly help you up to 50 at least.

Find it in the mir2 serv section.

P.s gm put everything in the GS for cash. Top bloke. No corruption!

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:37 PM ----------

That's in game cash lol not rl 😄

yamimatsue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2014
Cheers might check it out later :). What’s your name on it and what’s the play count??.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
11-15 Atm but going up. Good thing it's stable and GM listens and is adding new content. Worth investing in I'd say.

My name on there is Medusa. Holla if u want a boost

yamimatsue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2014
The two servers I am looking at are

Artificial
Are the gms trusted for login??.
New sever so intrested

Utopia
Low player count but don’t like fact u can buy most of the items :/ or start lvl

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Well with utopia u cant buy most of the "items" you gottahunt for them as everyone else. Only things in GS is portal scrolls, exp, mc dc torch etc.

Artificial is good but long time away from launch. It's a replica of euro/USA mir.

Up to u mate. Have fun!

yamimatsue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2014
tried utopia and i cant even get it started what a pain in my ass =/

ans is zircon a mir 3 server? and its runing now aint it?? or they doing a reset?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
tried utopia and i cant even get it started what a pain in my ass =/

ans is zircon a mir 3 server? and its runing now aint it?? or they doing a reset?

Yes zircon is mir3 but recoded from scratch, so no client lag poor resolution etc, plus lots of nice new quality changes to make it more enjoyable.

Currently in last stages of test, with a 10x exp/drop etc event on atm until server gets wiped ready for live on 22nd, so worth getting involved to learn the game if you are new to mir3

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
there high server will be up soon

we in testing right now if you want help with testing send me pm

heblon699

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 4, 2017
utopia wont work for me either tried all the suggested fixes and still nothing. downloading conqura will see what this is like

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Utopia seems ok, some good content and doesn't seem too difficult to catch up. Quite a few people willing to help out too.

Artificial has the more potential, but is in testing mode at the moment. I've been helping Wittin out, when it' ready it's going to be very good and something I will be keeping a close eye on.