Off MU
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TwinDrakeBlade Issue

TaiBrother

Re: TwinDrakeBlade Issue

Just for the Record Im not Mecha this is painless and btw Tai i have had 4 accounts today asking for help and they all got banned by you because ur paranoid that some one is coming off some other site taking stuff from here lmfao no 1 its a release site who cares if he comes here no one will be left on here anyway because u keep banning everyone who asks for help u must be some 8 year old retard who sniffs his moms pants all night grow up u ass and stop baning people this is why MIR HAS DIED because retards like u banning people who ask for help no wonder everyone is going to this mecha guy cause they carnt get no help on here cause ur a fat retard anyway iv got no time to waste on people like you im going to this other guys site cause i might get some help why dont u relax on the BAN button and let people help people just beacuse i battered u on mir so many times its sad really u brought all ur pain here to punish other people Get A Life U Pantie Sniffer PEACE BIATCH

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17

Yeah, thats def mecha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TaiBrother

oh for **** sakes, your all paranoid ****s, do you want a picture you greebo bastard? ill take one right now i aint mecha but i hope you get syphilis

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

and ps im not Mecha u tit i used to be called Gangster when i shared his account been 1 year since i been on here i just wanted some help with me server but no Tai Bans everyone who posts people are scared to ask look around god sake

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 PM ----------

he is just paranoid i come to a Site i been using for years for help and this happens how do u exspect people to post for help if they get banned u smoke to much weed my friend

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

RELAX A LITTLE MECHA IS PROBS ON HIS OWN SITE DOING HIS OWN SHIT NOT BEING PARANOID AN IF U WASENT SO DUMB BLOCK HIS IP SO HE CAN NOT COME ON THE SITE DUHHHHHHHHHH

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

REGISTER / POST/BANNED GF TO THIS SITE REALLY IT WILL LAST LONG WITH A ADMIN LIKE TAI EVERYONE IS MECHA TO HIM OH HIS JUST REGISTERED AND POSTED FOR HELP HIS DEFFO MECHA

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19

Quote Originally Posted by TaiBrother View Post
    oh for **** sakes, your all paranoid ****s, do you want a picture you greebo bastard? ill take one right now i aint mecha but i hope you get syphilis

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

and ps im not Mecha u tit i used to be called Gangster when i shared his account been 1 year since i been on here i just wanted some help with me server but no Tai Bans everyone who posts people are scared to ask look around god sake

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 PM ----------

he is just paranoid i come to a Site i been using for years for help and this happens how do u exspect people to post for help if they get banned u smoke to much weed my friend

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

RELAX A LITTLE MECHA IS PROBS ON HIS OWN SITE DOING HIS OWN SHIT NOT BEING PARANOID AN IF U WASENT SO DUMB BLOCK HIS IP SO HE CAN NOT COME ON THE SITE DUHHHHHHHHHH

Not helping your situation now, are you? Ill let Tai have the laugh of banning your account as well.

[OO\Skyline/OO]

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20

Quote Originally Posted by TaiBrother View Post

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

REGISTER / POST/BANNED GF TO THIS SITE REALLY IT WILL LAST LONG WITH A ADMIN LIKE TAI EVERYONE IS MECHA TO HIM OH HIS JUST REGISTERED AND POSTED FOR HELP HIS DEFFO MECHA
    Heads gone

That's what happens when you sit on an empty forum talking to yourself all day

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tai - LOMCN Administrator

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12