Request TwinDrakeBlade Issue

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painless404

Banned
Banned
Feb 18, 2016
Hello everyone im glad to be back working on a set of Mir files i just have one issue the Spell TwinDrakeBlade is not working as it should it is not charging up and when you hit a mob there is no damage given any idea's thanks i am using RipMans 2.6 with source and if theres any latest updates of the files could any one please give me the links
Thanks

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hello everyone im glad to be back working on a set of Mir files i just have one issue the Spell TwinDrakeBlade is not working as it should it is not charging up and when you hit a mob there is no damage given any idea's thanks i am using RipMans 2.6 with source and if theres any latest updates of the files could any one please give me the links
Thanks

Our most popular files currently is Crystal M2, well worth starting there.

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?633-CrystalM2-Files-(Open-Source)

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks

Where did you even find these files? :excitement:

Upvote 0

Painless404

Banned
Banned
Feb 18, 2016
Tai i found them here matehttp://mirfiles.syshalt.net/mir2/mirserver%20-%20Ripman/ and thanks deano im just stuck with Twin Drake Blade and i was wondering if my files were outdated

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:01 PM ----------

what i am hoping to do is Bring mir back and the players who used to play mir and i think the reason for all the players giving up is how Modern Mir has become with all the new updates new files. my plan is to bring Old style 2.3 Mir back but in 2.6 version Lets Put The Fun Back Into Mir

Upvote 0

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
Tai i found them here matehttp://mirfiles.syshalt.net/mir2/mirserver%20-%20Ripman/ and thanks deano im just stuck with Twin Drake Blade and i was wondering if my files were outdated

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:01 PM ----------

what i am hoping to do is Bring mir back and the players who used to play mir and i think the reason for all the players giving up is how Modern Mir has become with all the new updates new files. my plan is to bring Old style 2.3 Mir back but in 2.6 version Lets Put The Fun Back Into Mir

Hopefully u make a good server that lasts cause alot of them dont last long so will be nice to see if and when it comes up

Upvote 0

Painless404

Banned
Banned
Feb 18, 2016
I am just wondering on this forum how many people would love to go back to Old Style mir 2.3 / 2.6 Etc TheThreeHeroes < Old Style> Mir Revenge <Old Style> OldSkoolMir all fun good games and my self-didn't want the experience to end so pretty soon i will be bringing a mir quite similar to these back hope to see you all soon

Upvote 0

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
Well i enjoyed them files and a know a few who love them but cant find a good server with them so it could do very well if done properly

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yes i'd love to play mir without any of the great features and content that has been added in the last 10 years.

Please, tell me more of this genius idea that will attract 100s of players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Painless404

Banned
Banned
Feb 18, 2016
The files i have at the moment are a work in progress so i will hope to see you and ur friends very soon thanks for the replies

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:20 PM ----------

You will see it when it happens Far there are 2 many updates new files new classes these days mabey people just want an old style mir every one loves the old times just wait and see mate i have plans, { and the word spreads }

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I hear there's another mir development community you should go ask there apparently he really knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The files i have at the moment are a work in progress so i will hope to see you and ur friends very soon thanks for the replies

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:20 PM ----------

You will see it when it happens Far there are 2 many updates new files new classes these days mabey people just want an old style mir every one loves the old times just wait and see mate i have plans, { and the word spreads }
Everyone wants old style until they play old style. Then they dont want old style.

Weve seen this 100 times and it always has the same result. Save yourself time and just let the old files die.

Upvote 0

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
20qjij.jpg

Upvote 0

TaiBrother

Just for the Record Im not Mecha this is painless and btw Tai i have had 4 accounts today asking for help and they all got banned by you because ur paranoid that some one is coming off some other site taking stuff from here lmfao no 1 its a release site who cares if he comes here no one will be left on here anyway because u keep banning everyone who asks for help u must be some 8 year old retard who sniffs his moms pants all night grow up u ass and stop baning people this is why MIR HAS DIED because retards like u banning people who ask for help no wonder everyone is going to this mecha guy cause they carnt get no help on here cause ur a fat retard anyway iv got no time to waste on people like you im going to this other guys site cause i might get some help why dont u relax on the BAN button and let people help people just beacuse i battered u on mir so many times its sad really u brought all ur pain here to punish other people Get A Life U Pantie Sniffer PEACE BIATCH

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah, thats def mecha

Upvote 0

TaiBrother

oh for **** sakes, your all paranoid ****s, do you want a picture you greebo bastard? ill take one right now i aint mecha but i hope you get syphilis

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

and ps im not Mecha u tit i used to be called Gangster when i shared his account been 1 year since i been on here i just wanted some help with me server but no Tai Bans everyone who posts people are scared to ask look around god sake

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 PM ----------

he is just paranoid i come to a Site i been using for years for help and this happens how do u exspect people to post for help if they get banned u smoke to much weed my friend

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

RELAX A LITTLE MECHA IS PROBS ON HIS OWN SITE DOING HIS OWN **** NOT BEING PARANOID AN IF U WASENT SO DUMB BLOCK HIS IP SO HE CAN NOT COME ON THE SITE DUHHHHHHHHHH

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

REGISTER / POST/BANNED GF TO THIS SITE REALLY IT WILL LAST LONG WITH A ADMIN LIKE TAI EVERYONE IS MECHA TO HIM OH HIS JUST REGISTERED AND POSTED FOR HELP HIS DEFFO MECHA

Upvote 0

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
oh for **** sakes, your all paranoid ****s, do you want a picture you greebo bastard? ill take one right now i aint mecha but i hope you get syphilis

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

and ps im not Mecha u tit i used to be called Gangster when i shared his account been 1 year since i been on here i just wanted some help with me server but no Tai Bans everyone who posts people are scared to ask look around god sake

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 PM ----------

he is just paranoid i come to a Site i been using for years for help and this happens how do u exspect people to post for help if they get banned u smoke to much weed my friend

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:00 PM ----------

RELAX A LITTLE MECHA IS PROBS ON HIS OWN SITE DOING HIS OWN **** NOT BEING PARANOID AN IF U WASENT SO DUMB BLOCK HIS IP SO HE CAN NOT COME ON THE SITE DUHHHHHHHHHH

Not helping your situation now, are you? Ill let Tai have the laugh of banning your account as well.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

---------- Post Merged at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

REGISTER / POST/BANNED GF TO THIS SITE REALLY IT WILL LAST LONG WITH A ADMIN LIKE TAI EVERYONE IS MECHA TO HIM OH HIS JUST REGISTERED AND POSTED FOR HELP HIS DEFFO MECHA
Heads gone

That's what happens when you sit on an empty forum talking to yourself all day

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.