Slayzone [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I can see why theres only a few people putting servers online lately given the abuse they take haha

I've not played this server myself but ive played servers that have started off with a big event and then when it finishes - boom. Server is finished as everything afterwards is so slow.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
There just no reasoning with the GM, Off the rip within 1 hour you can get a slayzone weapon giving Warriors aspeed+8 with Candy within 1 hour of playing, Making Assassin utterly useless, Walk upto a warr get 2 aspeed+8 tdb in your face within a second of being able to react.

Gm reply " Warrior are a superior class " or " Speed cap for assassin is 12 " When everybody clearly knows its 8 server file cap, even though i knew that i went to 12 getting no results.. Cba to re-roll after getting to 36.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
There just no reasoning with the GM, Off the rip within 1 hour you can get a slayzone weapon giving Warriors aspeed+8 with Candy within 1 hour of playing, Making Assassin utterly useless, Walk upto a warr get 2 aspeed+8 tdb in your face within a second of being able to react.

Gm reply " Warrior are a superior class " or " Speed cap for assassin is 12 " When everybody clearly knows its 8 server file cap, even though i knew that i went to 12 getting no results.. Cba to re-roll after getting to 36.

I tried to help you and i Was told to go forth by you

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
It’s not even the fact that warriors **** all over sins and how wrong it is that he thinks it’s fibe

he doesn’t realise how retarded this Xmas event is and that there is absolutely no content in the game except the event.

Dunno why I’m even posting he doesn’t give a **** clearly

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Conquera OBT launches tomorrow. Give that a spin

Raistlin

SheSeemedLvl18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2015
jg2Sd
https://imgur.com/a/jg2Sd 3 Screenshots of 3-4 lures in RedCave Could you please take all the shop items out of drops ^^ This is not just RC its near every cave ingame.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I got i.p banned for telling him ingame that Warrior shouldn't get Max speed within 1 hour of logging as it gives them nothing to work towards and it makes Assassin purely useless as with TDB they hit just as fast as us, X5 harder and with nearly double our hp.

Probably one of the only people Bar KC who gave decent feedback just to be banned / ignored or told " it's fine how it is "

Nice to know them silly weapon for nerfed though.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
I got i.p banned for telling him ingame that Warrior shouldn't get Max speed within 1 hour of logging as it gives them nothing to work towards and it makes Assassin purely useless as with TDB they hit just as fast as us, X5 harder and with nearly double our hp.

Probably one of the only people Bar KC who gave decent feedback just to be banned / ignored or told " it's fine how it is "

You was automatically IP banned as you told me ####****** and spent alday yesterday and still continue to DOS attack the server I watched you thro the Filters doing it

I since have addressed to issues you are complaining about if you i could send you like the chat transcripts in case you forgotten how much you swore at me Im not taking that abuse end of

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

You was automatically IP banned as you told me ####****** and spent alday yesterday and still continue to DOS attack the server I watched you thro the Filters doing it

I since have addressed to issues you are complaining about if you i could send you like the chat transcripts in case you forgotten how much you swore at me Im not taking that abuse end of

Look how clueless you sound lol anybody who knows me knows i wouldn't have a ****ing clue how to Ddos and i wouldn't take time out of my life to learn.. I honestly don't know what you mean you watched me through a filter but sounds like your chatting pure shite to me lol.

Yes i did abuse you, because 50 times in a row you kept saying " I don't understand what you mean " Untill it got to the point where i was like jesus ****ing christ is this guy retarded i've told him 50 times you can't giving Warrior Speed 8 straight away when you keep saying you want a " euro " type server.. Post the chat logs please then everybody can see how **** your Manage your server and take advise. Never would of once swore at you if you just admitted you ****ed up and shouldn't of put Aspeed5 on Warrior weapon and sin's ( making haste useless )..

Could somebody who has a clue about Ddosin grab the IP's that been " ddosin " slayzone and grab my I.P from LOMCN and tell this moron im not trying to attack his 8 usercount server.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Got a Tao to 36, realized Tao's pets suck and went to a warrior.
Got a warrior to 28 in about 15 minute and obtained some decent gear, its quite fun to play for the first hour or so, then it gets boring fast.

The event gives class items and too good exp, 133k for some snowmen is broken, you can get items from these snowmen instead of needing to hunt bosses, as well as decent cash, benes and exp.

After the event is over, you will be left with a small player base that want to keep playing as they are geared up and can roam around killing bosses uncontested, but you will have deterred a lot of people joining, why?
Well because you log on a server after the event, they are level 40+ geared with great equipment (such as heaven armours) and struggle to level, you get disheartened.

This is just personal opinion, and hence why I have stopped playing as I when I was playing I hated killing snowmen after awhile but it was still the most efficient way to level.

Also, your credit scrolls make them break on drop / cant store as they are still very much open to abuse.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
basic server .. you just make Xmas event,made the quests give GG and put it online ! not bad at all.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

You're full of ****. Also, Piff1 DDoS attacking a server? LOL... next joke.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
To be truthful tao's are completely unbalanced compared to other classes on here, nothing against you or your methods but this is just to state that well warriors have mass attack where you can hit more than one mob and so do wizzies however tao's pets are that weak that they struggle in wooma or anywhere to be fair. possibly something to look into

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
what IP has been DoSS'in you? doesn't your host have dos proection? there are tools you can install to prevent it..

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
the ddos didnt effect the server in anyway, well i didnt notice any difference.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
the ddos didnt effect the server in anyway, well i didnt notice any difference.

That's because it wasn't DDoS'd in the first place, lmao. Shane is full of ****, I've known Piff1 since 1.4, he wouldn't DDoS a server.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
That's because it wasn't DDoS'd in the first place, lmao. Shane is full of ****, I've known Piff1 since 1.4, he wouldn't DDoS a server.

He couldn’t* ddos a server

Server owner is clearly retarded , would advise people to steer clear unless obviously major class imbalance and no future past December is your thing.