Slayzone [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
He couldn’t* ddos a server

Server owner is clearly retarded , would advise people to steer clear unless obviously major class imbalance and no future past December is your thing.

No, he WOULDN'T. Stop trying to amend things you think are incorrect. Also, before trying to correct others, start with your own posts.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Piff said he cannot Dos. So couldn't is accurate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Piff said he cannot Dos. So couldn't is accurate

He also WOULDN'T. I know him quite well. It is not in his nature, therefore my statement was correct all along.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
" Couldn't " Literally had a 1 minute google searched, seem's pretty simple to send these packets out not sure if my internet would be good enough to send enough packets to make any sort of effect anyway.

I Wouldn't down to the pure fact i don't care enough.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey Gm

Would it be possible to increase Armour weight as I have reached level 46 but can't wear level 46 armour without taking a lot of my gear off in the first place.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Yup been down for a few hours now.

Just come back up :)

Last edited:

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Says the server is up. However the patcher is not working for me and it wont let me log in. It has a 0 usercount. This server owner is really bad at comunicating too. No news no info not heared from him for ages. It wasnt a bad server either

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Says the server is up. However the patcher is not working for me and it wont let me log in. It has a 0 usercount. This server owner is really bad at comunicating too. No news no info not heared from him for ages. It wasnt a bad server either

I do appreciate your opinion I do how ever have forums that i can be contacted on and an inbox on here two but if people dont tell things Im not to know I have fixed the patcher all you do is copy mir2config.ini to mir2test.ini or you could just delete the client and start again it will patch the exe only

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I do appreciate your opinion I do how ever have forums that i can be contacted on and an inbox on here two but if people dont tell things Im not to know I have fixed the patcher all you do is copy mir2config.ini to mir2test.ini or you could just delete the client and start again it will patch the exe only
If you compile the client in release mode it uses mir2config instead of the test config