Slayzone [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Slayzone Server
with
Crystal power

http://slayzone.co.uk/
[SUB][SUP]<strike>

</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
Slayzone is now back and has been converted over to crystal files

This is Completely free no pay to play policy
An active game shop can be used and toped up from gold in game or credit scrolls won through in game play

Slayzone is based on Euro mir with additional features and extra caves
This is a good clean, stable server that has been set for smooth steady levelling
with seasonal events and little monthly events taking place
All working quests and new ones been added weekly

Aimed at the more serious Mir player who remembers the old euro days
with no outrageous item specifications or over powered monsters

(lets be honst some servers will let you go to level 200 we go to 65 but whats the real difference no need to go to like level 200 we are sure you understand the principle)

Gamemasters
Only 1 for now who may play his own personal character with absolutely no
prejudice please understand that he will only offer advice as a normal player on his account but for all over help can only be granted through a Gamemaster account

he will not have access to server information including no password or account access items, stats, mob files or drops
only has a limited use of Gamemaster commands

The Game shop
Is complete accessible from either in game gold or credit scrolls
that all come from Quests or from killing mobs
There will
NEVER
be paying for game credit or gold
everything is free and accessible in game

Current event
Happy holidays
Hunt Christmas trees and Snowmen that give random exp from 500+
and will give you gift boxes that will give you any item in game randomly depending on how lucky you are

Past Bichon
Invasion every 20 mins +
That have there own unique set of items to give

Server Reboots

Sunday Evening 8pm 15 mins approx. weekly

Server Finance
we will operate on a complete open policy

Encouraged to have fun !!!
while all efforts will be made we understand not everybody will feel the same so we have set out very publically the rules for the server which are on the forum page we do ask if these can be followed

Forum page :

http://slayzone-forums.forumotion.co.uk/forum

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Getting 500-900KB/s on the client download and it's over 7GB big, not sure if there is anything you can do your end but I know it isn't mine.

That, or it's just me being impatient! haha

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
I don't think there is any problem with the download speed, mine is running on 5 MB/s

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mine downloaded fine within about 20mins.

Been playing a few hours, the immediate issue i notice is that the xmas event is incredibly OP, these are euro rate exp and mobs, but the snowmen alone give x100 exp more than the province mobs, on average.

They are dropping so many 30-50 items, it makes doing anything else absolutely pointless, i hope you have plenty of content for 50+ , as everything before that is going to be pointless to kill, as all items are obtained from snowmen.

The gameshop is nice, credits being obtained through quests etc rather than £ is a nice change of pace, but again the stats you can get combined with snowmen exp, 0-50 content will be completely skipped , which again makes me hope you have plenty of 50+ items and caves to get those items, as atm i see no reason to go kill any bosses as all the items i need are coming from snowmen.

hattori

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010
Auto Patcher won't download exe for me keep getting this error..

[11/12/2017 13:29:34] Client.exe could not be downloaded. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)
[11/12/2017 13:29:41] Client.exe could not be downloaded. (The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
EXP is way too high on snowmen if you want the server to last, creditscrolls need to be NONTRADEABLE to avoid exploiting them with doing the starter quests over and over.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
Well.. the server is unplayable .. lol

Has 0 new things.. just like any normal server

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
^ Your talking ****, Just the Christmas event alone is more than some people put into their #C before release + Slayzone was a pretty decent 2.3 server that held 70+ user's at a time which was Euro based its just a recreation of that on #C.

My problems: People have explioted the starter quest getting loads of credit scrolls. Somebody already have a heavenarm ( lol )

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
^ Your talking ****, Just the Christmas event alone is more than some people put into their #C before release + Slayzone was a pretty decent 2.3 server that held 70+ user's at a time which was Euro based its just a recreation of that on #C.

My problems: People have explioted the starter quest getting loads of credit scrolls. Somebody already have a heavenarm ( lol )

You can gain more credit scrolls actually playing the game , I managed to get around 4K within 2 hours , plus items Exp etc

Also. The char with a heaven armour is the GMs alt , seems legit.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
who is the gm in game i need to ask them about something please

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm pretty sure i could make way more than 40 characters in 2 hours, although it is very easy sometimes you get (M) off snowmen / xmas tree which give 250 credit but still a lot easier to just sit in sz and make new characters.

Also super weird how, Server got launched on LOMCN i got on within 1 hour of that, 1 Warrior was level 40 and one was 38 Wizard either they had early access to the server or something very fishy went on maybe with the @login code, i spent 4 hours farming to only get to level 30 with it getting hard so **** knows how they got to level 40 that fast i guess they could of just Fw spammed all the trees / snowmen as for the warrior i have 0 clue how he did it.

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I'm pretty sure i could make way more than 40 characters in 2 hours, although it is very easy sometimes you get (M) off snowmen / xmas tree which give 250 credit but still a lot easier to just sit in sz and make new characters.

Also super weird how, Server got launched on LOMCN i got on within 1 hour of that, 1 Warrior was level 40 and one was 38 Wizard either they had early access to the server or something very fishy went on maybe with the @login code, i spent 4 hours farming to only get to level 30 with it getting hard so **** knows how they got to level 40 that fast i guess they could of just Fw spammed all the trees / snowmen as for the warrior i have 0 clue how he did it.

I was 30 within 2 hours on an assassin, just from snowmen, unsure how it took you 4 hours.

But i do think ppl have been @boosted

The 40 warrior is the GM's char, sm82 = shanem82

Also the 33 tao that appeared in the same time and jumped upto lvl 33, with a heavenarmour, is apparently the GM's alt char, so yeah, wouldn't surprise me if the wizard had been @levelled

Server isn't for me anyway, its clear that after the snowman event and the restyled gg shop, there is nothing new about this server.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
^ i spent good 2 hours doing the quests in BW for the (M) Credit scrolls, i dont doubt 30 is easily doable in 2 hours but them to people who made near 40 from launch is dodgy lol.

Anyways best of luck.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
let me explain the snowmen for a start you might remember that euro had a Christmas event every year and I have a few old videos laying around can confirm that the EXP on snow was as follows 500 5k and 50k This is and original Christmas event

if you have EXP boosts that you can get from drops or quest and gameshop it will increase on this now there might be slight increase on items becoming available due to the very fair Christmas event this is for a reason to give all new players a good base of levels now when even is over
there will be a range of levels across the server with experience to share with new players

point 2 all gift boxes are completely random please don't say drops are broken because you don't agree with them

point 3 If people are not happy with the amount of gift boxes being dropped I can change that but sure no doubt people will moan and say they cant find any

point 4 all client downloads are perfectly fine as this stored on separate server from game host up to 500Mb line dedicated

point 5 We have since opening have discovered a slight Issus with snowmen and Christmas trees spawning very quickly and in a small area on the map now since some players have already used this and are using this to their advantage I have not removed it as I don't see no risk until there will be a quick reboot tonight at 8pm to fix this

point 6 GM personal char (sm82) and a friend whos char has been deleted spent all Sunday testing before release hense why 1 player is 40 but as of today this char will be returned back to lvl 20 and all data removed nothing fishy going on here how ever I have noticed that one player started today and made it till 39 who started after you all

point 7 all @ commands have been removed and disabled even the GM has limited options

point 8 Slayzone is recreation euro server with some extras I have never played this server to be anything near the Excellence of other servers
I understand that this might not people was hoping for but that's how it is so respect me for that not come on the discussion page and make statements that might not be true

point 9 When the event is over its normal lvling so items might become hard to find and rare as no one can see my Database how can anyone make a statement to stay nothing is there ?

point 10 this is my main concern I have just checked my inbox and not one person who has a problem with how this server works has messaged or got in contact with me but come on here and basically said "its unplayable" exploited throwing around false statements

Help me I help you ?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Tell me how do you expect any new players to be able to remotely catch up after this event is over?

Without snowmen , it would take a full day to reach level 30 , with snowmen it can be done in 2 hours , do you really think this is sustainable? I don’t doubt the event is working as it should be, but to do it from the very second you launch isn’t very good.

Where is any content for 50+? I have across a few chars gained every item excluding weapons upto level 50 , is there a point in me killing bosses ? Such as ZT BDD WT etc ?

Also the slayzone weapons are incredibly OP , they are better than every weapon upto and including 43.

My main point is this event has effectively deleted all point in level 0-45 content , it’s less exp , less drops and less gold everywhere else. Only reason I had to leave snowmen was to hunt skil books in red cave.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You'd find a 50k snowman on euro about once every hour, you find them once every second here, you can't change the rates now people have pulled away so far.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
well i was gna give a try but after reading whats been said think im gna wait dont seem to be any good servers out at mo ;/

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
well i was gna give a try but after reading whats been said think im gna wait dont seem to be any good servers out at mo ;/

If you can get decent drops and xp in a few hours why wouldnt you want to give it a go? Its quite fun and you dont know what the gm has up his sleeve

Raistlin

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Its not to bad to play for a bit, my aim was to get 2k game shop points to get the ubar weap, got that now kinda struggling to play... -.- I do keep popping on it every now an then, but atm it seems a snowman fest :P