Slayzone [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Second thoughts server terrible zero balance to these files now i've had a few pvps, Archers seem ****ing terrible since i've been playing one, Warrior just demolish sin because u have silly **** in the GS like +5aspeed pots for 12 hours... Making Sin useless... So your using the full 5 classes but only 3 are viable.

I Played Slayzone 2.3 and i expected so much more out of this, this is honestly terrible effort and has been chucked together in 2 minutes with 0 testing.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Second thoughts server terrible zero balance to these files now i've had a few pvps, Archers seem ****ing terrible since i've been playing one, Warrior just demolish sin because u have silly **** in the GS like +5aspeed pots for 12 hours... Making Sin useless... So your using the full 5 classes but only 3 are viable.

I Played Slayzone 2.3 and i expected so much more out of this, this is honestly terrible effort and has been chucked together in 2 minutes with 0 testing.

I respect your opinion I would like to see your evidence of how you can say we dont test

as for other people making claims that opening a server with Christmas event has no balance and unfair to people who start after the event has finished

All i can say is you see the advert go up you didnt take part not anyone else fault

As for making classes balanced who says I have to make any class set to a certain way

I believe archers are fine as they are weak like a wiz with a strengh of a lesser tao this char is challenging
so that means its a hard char to play

as for assassin I dont believe they should be played att speed 16 its unreasonable so its not you might not like that but ok thats your opinion

a Warrior is the Superior class

But please to all the negativity comments try approaching with suggestions rather than

this is*** I cant play change the ***** ways I want my char to hit faster than everyone else

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
What I would have done is a) make the 50k snowmen rarer, as previously stated, I have got from 0 - 35 as a tao in about 2 hours.
It would have been a lot quicker if I rolled wiz or war tbh (as pets dont attack snowmen)

The giftboxes, I would have made them rarer with higher chance for items (and less likely a pot) - hell even made the items [7d] so they are time limited.

The Slayzone weps have made all other weapons redundant, possibly make these time limited too.

I would also look to reduce the spells exp requirements for levels, I can guarantee I will not have leveled spells since BA from 0-1 is 4000.
- that or add a way to amplify the leveling (knowledge torches, skill neckies etc.)

At the moment I don't really have any incentive to play after the event, i have the best wep ingame from what I can tell, decent kit, and what is the end game?, I am not sure as I have skipped half the content.

Also Skellies and Shins suck (just an FYI)

The problem with how quick you level from the event, effects the longevity of your server in a sense; and like others have said, when people join after the event, they will have a much harder time leveling and such. as atm I get 133k a snowman (from exp buff + premium buff)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
problem with making items expire is the casual players, I play a few hours a day (if that) had the same issue on other servers, I'd do quests etc get a weap logg off come back on the next day to be weaponless..

imo the weapons in the GS aren't OP... yeawh there probaby good up to level 40/50 but they lack a lot of stats.

skills imo are a pain, and mobs for quests seem hard to find at the start I was hunting for scarecrows for what felt ages..

then realised I should have ignored them all and just hit snowmen -.-

gift boxes - I'd rather less of them and a better drop then all the pots

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
What the problem is is that you will never please everyone, if people want to moan let them just keep up with the server

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Wtf do you mean a warrior is a superior class ? A assassin face to face should out DPS a warrior all day long. Also the speed cap on Crystal in 8 as far as im aware, there no difference between me at 8aspeed and 12.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
problem with making items expire is the casual players, I play a few hours a day (if that) had the same issue on other servers, I'd do quests etc get a weap logg off come back on the next day to be weaponless..

Do it same as buffs where its time actually being logged on with not just owned

And I agree @monkeh just trying to help him with constructive input ^.^

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
his got some work to do, servers down btw

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Need them chars from Testing taken off rankings dude, looks bad logging on seeing level 40 warrior with slow+5 rings on lol and that tao with Heaven armour.

Can you explain about aspeed also ? I can get 12 on my Sin it's no different to aspeed 8 so warrior's are swinging just as fast as we are with the Speed pots / weapon / Candy.

SheSeemedLvl18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2015
Server still down crashed about 2ish i think, also could you take all the shop items out of drops in the higher level caves ? also make cash into bag instead of floor ? Floor fills up with enough **** as it is :D And i think you said you was fixing the Skill levels yesterday on the 8pm reboot but my spells are still the same even with Skill Necklace my skill leveling is a joke, also im a mage running around level 40 caves with level 0 shield aha
Thank god i have HeavenArmour right ?

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
yeh speed is 8 not been on any english server were u can go past 8, [FONT=&quot]yeah just the 22 arms n lv 20 rings out and ill be happy only from red cave/hell/bdd/ice temple, need you in game also to show u a few things when u got a chance[/FONT]

Last edited:

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
still offline no word off GM just yet

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Server had crashed for a random error its back up but we are still investigating

still see people moaning instead of actually trying to lvl and reach lvl 40 lol

if I wanted to be really funny about how euro this server is made be if I take out sins and archers then there problems are none existing even tho they are here in a different role to what you might be use to or want get over your selfs

none one he can tell me Im wrong this is my creation on euro with extras no one can say my opinion is wrong if your not liking it no one is forcing you to stay but by leaving the only person you are defeating is your self not me (generalizing)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Your mates still got slow + 5 power rings from " testing " are you going to sort this out? or is it just a mess about server for you and your mates? Like ****, ive killed 1000s of snowmen and have 1 slow gem, hes got slow +15 kit.. Sort it out.

You keep banging on about euro, when did people run around with slow + 15 aspeed + 8 warriors on euro ? oh yeh.. lol

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Reading the feedback is enough for me, I'll pass. Also, the owner seems like a ****ing moron.