DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Re: DarkZone Reborn

Sort your lag problems with Zircon and start ill level you up and ****, untill this goes live properly then come play then if you still want to.

Cba with a low rate right now mate, just looking for something fast paced whilst I'm switching back and forth from PS4 / Kodi.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Server Has being updated to latest source thats on lomcn

added world chat function
Guild Titles
3 New Spells
War ElectroidBlast
Wiz ElectroFlame
Tao ElectroBlaze

and as its being changed to new host as people will lose levels and items ect..
i will be in game to proved people back to 160 to test 160+ content

thanks all

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Been really enjoying playing this, changes actually get made based off player feedback and any issues are promptly resolved. It's only testing phase atm, so now's a good time to give it a try if you haven't already, it's a level playing field for everyone and you can get straight in to the mix of things. There are a few guilds ingame and a lot of helpful people, it's just an overall, enjoyable, laid back experience.. PVP on all 3 classes is balanced, as is PVM.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

quick update
ice cave added with drops

troll cave mobs sub and boss added
dark Talisman now have stats
boss crystals now has stats

archers and guards placed in bw
pk town added

re looked at items stats and lowerd them
re looking at all kit imgs

may have missed some things off too if i rember will add them here

thanks to all the people testing the game and giving us feedback

ok guys server will be going live on 20th (saturday) 5 days from now at 6pm uk time all accounts will be deleted so will require making a new

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

1st off all i apologize for double post :)
Server Update & main post Updated

Hunting caves adjusted so you can enter b4 recommended level
Level caves Sorted
Bdd Group Cave Added

Server will go live tomorrow 20th at 5pm uk time

ty guys hope to see some off you soon

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Make a nice server ad with all the infi, screen shots and links needed.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

hi iceman yes i will be editing my main post soon just taking Screenshots off the game now

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

hi iceman yes i will be editing my main post soon just taking Screenshots off the game now

As one of the people who beta tested this and played thoroughly, I thought there was a **** load of things left to do before the server went live, many of the other players also agreed with me.... this isn't hate, as I really enjoyed playing through and testing the server, it's going in the right direction... I'm just concerned that it may be going live to soon.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

As one of the people who beta tested this and played thoroughly, I thought there was a **** load of things left to do before the server went live, many of the other players also agreed with me.... this isn't hate, as I really enjoyed playing through and testing the server, it's going in the right direction... I'm just concerned that it may be going live to soon.

1st off ty spinn for testing can i ask why u think this we had 2 test stages now i know some caves are not all at game but all to lvl 180-200 is at game atm the rest we will be working hard the next few days/weeks to add like a Expansion sort off

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Hey scaff, did you turn account creation off? I've only just seen this serv, was gunna take a sneak peek before live tmoro ;p

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

1st off ty spinn for testing can i ask why u think this we had 2 test stages now i know some caves are not all at game but all to lvl 180-200 is at game atm the rest we will be working hard the next few days/weeks to add like a Expansion sort off

You were very proactive in fixing / resolving issues, but there are still some that need ironing out, some mob damages need looking at as they cain a wizz even with shield up, Mines being 1 of them, absolutely wrecks even when in gear a tier above, I could handle the BDD group cave better than Mines, lol. There were also some balance issues on all 3 classes PVP wise. SpiderKing poison renders a wizard completely useless as they can't use any skills whatsoever, and when shield drops it's game over. (poison lasts 5 mins, shield lasts 4 mins in full 90 kit). Trying to think of issues as I'm typing, so forgive me if I ramble in parts.... Last I checked 180 cave was done, but the boss needed poison removing and drops adding, you have caves on the NPC list up to 420? or around there somewhere, but have only done up to 180, that's a **** load of content over half of it that hasn't been done, in the first week people will be hitting around level 130-140. Drops also need looking at, as things were dropping way too often (the main kit, rings braces necks etc etc). However, mount, torches, stones & keys are all fine drop rates.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Hey Scaff,

I just tried to make an account but account creation is down - server coming up tonight instead of 5? :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

hi guys sorry for slight delay server will be open in the next 5-10 mins

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017
Re: DarkZone Reborn Discussion

is this server running? i downloaded client etc but every time i boot i just get a silent black screen thats it, framework an all is upto date?
any help appreciated :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

EDIT:

Fixed black screen issue but now everyhing is out of sync with mouse? please help? haha

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

is server down cant seem to get back on after lagging out

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011

whats goin on get it up already

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:04 PM ----------

well ? whens it back up and why downtime for

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

hi guys Server is down looks like are host company is having a few network problems soon as i can put server bk up i will sorry about this guys

flashman46

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 6, 2011

I lost Snakebelt, prajnahelm and prajnanecky to that lag :(

Was fighting Snakequeen, feelsbadman