DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Flubber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2011
Re: DarkZone Reborn Discussion

Down for 30 mins Gm doing rewind to yesterdays reboot due to them messing up lvl caves

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018

Rewind lol.. stupid asf i gained all my levels inside trolls.. it was far better exp.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

1st off all sorry this roll back happend

Exsteel i highly doubt u went from 167 to 185 in 1 hour in toll cave

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018

It was up all night, Sorry buy anyone who wants to play here i highly recommended against it.. it's a high rate with now a low/med rate exp table.. constant mess up's and loads of flaws.

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Worse server in history.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

Nice IP Address :)
---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:20 PM ----------

It was up all night, Sorry buy anyone who wants to play here i highly recommended against it.. it's a high rate with now a low/med rate exp table.. constant mess up's and loads of flaws.

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Worse server in history.

Worse then HolyHeroes

To reiterate why, Every patch Mikey does Server Owner. is ****ed up by his friend Nemo who doesn't own the server some days ago there was a patch that removed around 70% of the mobs in all caves and slowed down Respawns which Nemo did. we where told we had to go to level cave to level, it had less mobs in it then any Euro cave made a whole 3% in 10mins, we had to deal with this over night as there no gm support then.

The next day Level Caves where changed smaller map med respawns had to wait 20-40mins for the map to get packed to get 1 level with an exp pot +100%, then yet again that evening Nemo turned them off went to bed level the server ****ed again over night.

Mikey the next day changed exp tables allowing people to level re added Level caves and gave us 3 cave so we didn't have to share nice one, but then again Nemo came on Turned them off did a fake reboot that failed then went to bed, Mikey on the other hand increased Mobs in caves and lowered exp tables again. nice one full nights cave leveling done

The Next day after gaining 1,000 GG from LoP and craft set myself afk to level skills and went to bed, SUPPRISE MOTHER ****ER REBOOT & REWIND So i lost just sort of 2b cash 1k GG, multitudes of levels 130-158 pads, talisman, kit Majority of Ice & Troll **** loads of ACC Agi Aspeed orbs. + DarkFlame which i got of IceBoss, and what do i get Banned for it saying that i was abusing the GM.

Only called him a DumbAss but hay ho severs only been live a week and has lost 70% of its player base as nemo would rather argue with players. 90% of his time on is him arguing and calling people ****s but hay ho most arabs thing there all high and mighty

this is for you to judge

Last edited:

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018

I agree so terrible.. this needs removing from Lomcn:mad:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

nothing was added by me nemo add the lvl caves spawns ect

yes they messed up and u exploited it and gained 20+ levels along with the rest of your guild

nemo also change exp tables not me allowing you to level faster

you know why u was banned and u also asked to be banned now your hear crying for being banned ?

anyways

exp table is ok now level caves are ok now

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018

No your mistaken, All Nemo did was keep saying he was going to ban so i said go on then... I am reclaiming my money because you banned me.. i have no access to my payment.. Soo.. I will take back what is stolen from me.. Either way it goes, i will take this is as far as i can :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

as u wish to put it but pms and ******** messages state diffrent any ways good luck on your next server :)

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018

Your full of it, you chat alot of ****.. you lie about whats in your logs.. you don't refund peoples Exp pots, you constantly say your doing **** but just sit on your arse and twiddle with your self.. your server is shite and you will lose all your players.. hopefully this gets taken off of LOMCN as it reflects nothing but a bad name.. i think before you post bad feed back on other peoples servers you work on your own.. Such a waste of time and effort.

Erebus

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 16, 2017
WA, USA

yes they messed up and u exploited it and gained 20+ levels along with the rest of your guild

I've not spoken out because as I told Nemo, I think the rewind was the correct call. However you say that we were exploiting the caves and yet it was only ex and myself that made any attempt to inform you guys of the lvling caves being overwhelmed. We were both trying to inform you from the time we discovered the problem of the issue, I didnt see anyone else making such efforts.

Again, I think it was the right call but please don't drag my name though the mud when as stated, we were making every attempt to bring the issue to your attention.

/Prophet

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

DarkZone Reborn - with the same **** happening again!!!..

KangBang

Please Ignore Me
Banned
Jan 26, 2018

Don't bother joining, got to 150 and gm banned me because I was arguing with a guy from the top guild. Long story short, we were both talking **** and he banned me and warned the other guy, even though the other guy was a lot more offensive. My friend then asked how and why that was fair (he was level 171) and he got banned until 12/12/9999. When you log on an alt to talk to the gm Mikey, a GM will constantly @kill you and Nemo, a GM, will ban you as soon as you say something until 12/12/9999. Absolutely horrible server, GMs have no idea what they're doing.

Reactions: aRKY

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

you get banned for causing trouble and talking non sence constantly in world chat thats pointless and not needed you have been banned for 1 day suck it up it not even your fist time you had chat ban for same reasons

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Its the same **** again this is what they did before.
Smash and grab server that wont last long and the Ban hammer comes out very easy if you say anything that they dont agree with.

Why on earth Servers from these guys are allowed on LOMCN is beyond me.

Last edited: