DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: DarkZone Reborn

Take your time don't rush it, there's a market for a good high rate right now. You had a lot of Content but i just felt you need to work more on balance / speeds, you fly to 60 then it slows down hell of a lot out of nowhere it was like X10 as hard to level ( it still wasn't hard ) just a weird jump in exp.

Thunder storm was hitting way harder than FF and it was hitting all sorts of mob's it wasn't meant too making FF useless pretty much, FD seemed to hit stupidly hard compared to T bolt, Opening quest also seems a bit silly you want a opening quest to be easier expecting to kill 3 Bosses in 120+ required cave.

I was a Wizard so can only speak for that but tbh the server flowed nice apart from that. Good luck on launch.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Take your time don't rush it, there's a market for a good high rate right now. You had a lot of Content but i just felt you need to work more on balance / speeds, you fly to 60 then it slows down hell of a lot out of nowhere it was like X10 as hard to level ( it still wasn't hard ) just a weird jump in exp.

Thunder storm was hitting way harder than FF and it was hitting all sorts of mob's it wasn't meant too making FF useless pretty much, FD seemed to hit stupidly hard compared to T bolt, Opening quest also seems a bit silly you want a opening quest to be easier expecting to kill 3 Bosses in 120+ required cave.

I was a Wizard so can only speak for that but tbh the server flowed nice apart from that. Good luck on launch.

thank you piff will look in to everything you said here and fix it ^^

also update
Paying for new host tomorrow as this host is giveing bad lag server was tested on a 8 gig pc with i5 processor and worked 100% fine no lag what so ever here are details off the new host hopefully this will solve the lag problem
CPU: six cores
Intel® Xeon® E5-2620v3, E5-2630v4 or 4114 processor
24 GB RAM (guaranteed)
600 GB disk space (100% SSD)
100% SSD disk space
UNLIMITED traffic !
100 Mbit/s port
No restrictions, no throttling
DDoS protection

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Bit overkill on the host :P Good to hear though the old host was having some issues.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

does seem very over kill! surely somthing from Kimsufi,SYS would be fine? and half hte cost?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

i would rather have a good fast dedi like this price is not a problem tbh if it solves the lag then iam happy and the players too will be happy :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Any where to read or see the changes made?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Any where to read or see the changes made?

in game i guess u could see what we have added not changed much code kept it simple iam not the best coder managed to code new spells stats cap wish i could code good as my iders Are endless lol. most changes i mean in my post are stat changes on players/mobs
new content i mean new maps and new Zones ect

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

i see :) working on tao/wiz atm as u probz know they are very week to warrior hopefuly get this fixed in next few days

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

I'll start playing soon too, see you ingame.

iHeal

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 15, 2017

Tempted to give this a try, there is a real market for a HR server right now. However, I'd recommend you post your change logs so that people know what you've been working on.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Logged in yesterday, but mob lag was very very bad, I logged off due to it. I'm guessing this will be fixed when you run the server files on the new dedi? Let me know when you've done this and I'll try again.

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir

Servers seems too slow , mobs and high ping , also when I heal myself , it takes 1.5 - 2 secs to be healed , also when i use my skills , it takes 1.5 - 2 sec to hit the target

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Servers seems too slow , mobs and high ping , also when I heal myself , it takes 1.5 - 2 secs to be healed , also when i use my skills , it takes 1.5 - 2 sec to hit the target

stil not moved host contacted them this morning and sorted the problem just waiting them set up now 1-3 days and we will change over to new host

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

Server down moving files over to new host now

wiz spells fixed
tao spells fixed

EDIT
server now back online

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Server down moving files over to new host now

wiz spells fixed
tao spells fixed

EDIT
server now back online

Nice work, mob lag is fixed and smooth to play. Only level 50 so don't have much input other than that for now.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Nice work, mob lag is fixed and smooth to play. Only level 50 so don't have much input other than that for now.

Sort your lag problems with Zircon and start ill level you up and ****, untill this goes live properly then come play then if you still want to.