DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Re: DarkZone Reborn Discussion

Server Now Back Online Sorry For the Down Time Will Sort Some Pets For Downtime Tomorrow

Ponchan

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2017

I have a really strange problem. Game plays fine but I can't walk through doors... that's doors in caves or like shops or whatever, I just can't get through them... It's really weird. Anyone have any idea?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

I have a really strange problem. Game plays fine but I can't walk through doors... that's doors in caves or like shops or whatever, I just can't get through them... It's really weird. Anyone have any idea?

shops have 0 movemets to them also caves not every door in the cave works you have to try another :)

Ponchan

LOMCN n00bie
May 10, 2017

Bug Cave for example, when you teleport in, can you leave out of the door where you come in?
I went in there without any teleports and I wasn't quite sure how to get out lol

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

@town mate and yes there is no movement back out off bug cave

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Shops apart from the ones closest to SZ do not work, there is no need for them either as you get starter kit and items drop from every boss quite frequently, so you can be kitted fully before moving on to the next cave anyway. As for cave doors, you just simply tried the wrong door, there are a few fake doors, just make a note of which one you tried and go to the next, all cave doors are working up to the 180 cave, not sure after that point.

Apple & Beach

LOMCN Member
Dec 29, 2006

gonna give this a go as mir needs a high rate tbh.

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:45 PM ----------

launching game but all i get is black screen? any solution to this guys? i know its prob something wrong on my end.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA

Can we get some better class balance between the 3? Atm wars are miles ahead, all kit has aspeed and acc so no need to gem or orb. Do as much with chm as i do with ff. Tao on the otherhand is nowhere near the other 2.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

todays update

level caves every 10 lvls from 100+ costing gold to enter

new guild buffs

some skills will be adjusted

tao pets will get a buff

new skills bladestorm taofield darkflame now lvl 100

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA

Can we get some better class balance between the 3? Atm wars are miles ahead, all kit has aspeed and acc so no need to gem or orb. Do as much with chm as i do with ff. Tao on the otherhand is nowhere near the other 2.

Anything on this? Havent been able to be online today to see changes.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

what an absolute waste of time this server was, started off okay then when playing you have the gm constantly arguing with players, giving players bans and chat bans for a petty argument with other players, This had really good potential but its GM's like Nemo that eventually ruin servers like this, Genuine shame.

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

Whats going on with server, i havent been able to log in for 2 days now??

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Seems like the server has flopped big time, so happy I didn't put in time & effort now.

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

Seems like the server has flopped big time, so happy I didn't put in time & effort now.

What is server actually down and dead? Like i say 2 days of "attempting to connect"

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017

Can't get an answer mate -.-

---------- Post Merged at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:27 PM ----------

? Down For Reboot? Or whaaat lol

we back on dude, log in worked