zircon

smoochy boys on tour

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Jamie u dont wanna see the name of character he used to prove the source lol

From what was said on discord its in game screenshots only.

With that theory of yours we could all post screenshots from Korean mir3 and say we have the korean source? oh wait....

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Don't you have 10k Zed? You could get yourself some decent files for a steal

Keep your hands out of my pocket

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

From what was said on discord its in game screenshots only.

With that theory of yours we could all post screenshots from Korean mir3 and say we have the korean source? oh wait....

Without source how they can change level, hp, character name, location

Or they used crystall server to enter with zircon client? :O

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Again i cant see the screenshots, but you do realise Zircon has observer.
You press Observe and u are then viewing the game as if that person, just cannot control it, pretty easy

Looks like you are Jamies biggest fan always straight onto his threads Zed

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Simple memory edit or packet spoofing.

The FACT my stats don't scale with level, they are fixed values from a table and stop at level 86, Completely proves that its fake

Exibit A:

FmCoRP7.png

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Again i cant see the screenshots, but you do realise Zircon has observer.
You press Observe and u are then viewing the game as if that person, just cannot control it, pretty easy

Looks like you are Jamies biggest fan always straight onto his threads Zed

Always fun for a giggle, lol

Anyway, i been once on it to see the graphics, but i dont know how the observer runs, i think you can or cant see even in character selection during observer?

Tbh mecha is too stupid to pull up this, who knows, i wait a response from that person, maybe i put a high rate on just for giggles

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Always fun for a giggle, lol

Anyway, i been once on it to see the graphics, but i dont know how the observer runs, i think you can or cant see even in character selection during observer?

Tbh mecha is too stupid to pull up this, who knows, i wait a response from that person, maybe i put a high rate on just for giggles

it runs smooth unlike your ****

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
for anyone that cant see

Attachments

• abcde.png
    abcde.png
    847.9 KB · Views: 111

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Jamie this is serious now no jokes on you but did you had a leak?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
sorry didn't mean to make this go off topic
back to user count I would say server will have 500+ online at start there is talk about sending email to every lomcn member to invite them to play the server good advertisement

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Then how he had a horse if its not using same database

Jamie this is serious!

I cant accept two carrots on lomcn tbh

take a screenshot on your **** server/ korean client. stand in the same place on Jamies take screenshot

Cut and paste stuff in photoshop.

Really wouldnt surprise me if it was you/your cronies who had done the above and posted it, so you can pretend. Concentrate on your own server

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
take a screenshot on your **** server/ korean client. stand in the same place on Jamies take screenshot

Cut and paste stuff in photoshop.

Really wouldnt surprise me if it was you/your cronies who had done the above and posted it, so you can pretend. Concentrate on your own server

It wouldnt surprise me for you bums to do that to advertise server lol
And then after your scenario, how to make maps interface and all?

Maybe i hate jamole but i didnt do that :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Zedina i actually feel bad for you, You take every little attempt to take a Dig at Jamie, Your life must be pretty petty. I generally can't wait for Zircon to open up now and put Zenatur to 10 usercount leaving you with 0 Income.. Normally i'd never wish this on somebody but your just a really nasty person lol

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
From what I can gather is that Zedina is trying to shitpost another Mir3 server because he sees it as a threat?

I don't know anything about either server, but you shouldn't need to worry if your server is any good.

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Both server's have pros and cons let's not bash each other Jamie's client runs very smooth and has some nice features bbut also is very costumized and some classes skills have been completely changed some may like it some may not I don't like some of the changes Jamie made but I'm sure there are lots who do. Zeds server may run a little sluggish for some it runs just as smooth as Jamie's for me on win10 with no wrappers for some reason I also like the fact it's closer to the original mechanics that I have come to love once zed gets the new client finished it will be even more accessable to all users and will have better performance I wish the best to both server's we are a very small community and let's face the fact that not many new people are showing up to play mir we have to stick together and get along try to help each other instead of beating each other down.