zircon

smoochy boys on tour

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
At begin i belive it will have a big user count for a private mir3 server, maybe 500

i just hope it stay at 150+ for few months :) i dont play mir since 2006 , back in time Phantasy server had 150 online and it was fun!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mind boggled how Zircon And Zenatur are either being Compared. One is built from the ground the other is just files re-made with a few fix's to make it run smoother from what i've seen ? 60FPS but feels like you have 20 lol.

Reactions: rickeh

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Was because of reboot lol but who cares both server's are goon in their own ways just play what you enjoy and be happy :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I still can't get over the fact a well known coder, who clearly knows memory edit/spoofing exists, was trying to claim the server files had been leaked based on 2 screenshots.

****ing OmegaLUL

Stir that carrot stew pot more please zedina, I'm going for seconds.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I still can't get over the fact a well known coder, who clearly knows memory edit/spoofing exists, was trying to claim the server files had been leaked based on 2 screenshots.

****ing OmegaLUL

Stir that carrot stew pot more please zedina, I'm going for seconds.

Took me 3 posts to realise he was serious.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well....fact someones trying to fake sell a set of files just shows how much attraction it's causing lol.

Don't recall Marble causing so much attention :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Interesting that not 20minutes after the news was released on that forum, this was posted.

Through some social deduction it's also pretty clear Zedina is "ThePig" on this ridiculously **** forum claiming to be the new LOMCN and does nothing but **** talk about Marble/Jamie/Zircon - ironically, nothing new.

I just wonder how sad of an individual you have to be to want peoples server files to be hacked and released, even if it is a complete and utter clickbait cashgrab troll made by the scum crusted depths of the earth that... literally does nothing but steal/rehosts peoples hard work and claims it as his own. Let alone support someone like that. Jesus.

ScumBag

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Never said it was real did I just that it was funny calm down lion no need to be a **** :)

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Interesting that not 20minutes after the news was released on that forum, this was posted.

Through some social deduction it's also pretty clear Zedina is "ThePig" on this ridiculously **** forum claiming to be the new LOMCN and does nothing but **** talk about Marble/Jamie/Zircon - ironically, nothing new.

I just wonder how sad of an individual you have to be to want peoples server files to be hacked and released, even if it is a complete and utter clickbait cashgrab troll made by the scum crusted depths of the earth that... literally does nothing but steal/rehosts peoples hard work and claims it as his own. Let alone support someone like that. Jesus.

If what you say is true Kori I have a question for the admins and mods of this forum,
Since this is a server owner doing this, how about they get their server removed from the list and never allowed to advertise their server? Or are there no punishments in order for people that should be showing integrity more than anyone on here (server owners and forum admins) and doing actions such as what you said? If what you said is true, there should be some accountability for being aids + cancer = Canaids (and no not canadians)!

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Untitled.jpg

Its shocking Zircon has so low usercount even tho LOMCN is pissing on every other server by sending email to every member to try Zircon but hay what do i know

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
View attachment 19215

Its shocking Zircon has so low usercount even tho LOMCN is pissing on every other server by sending email to every member to try Zircon but hay what do i know

What do you know? Nothing lol. We should start calling you John Snow :P. The server goes live December 22nd.

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Ah my bad thought something was off

160 accounts and 19,625 members on LOMCN this gonna have the best user count any server has ever seen,

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Ah my bad thought something was off

160 accounts and 19,625 members on LOMCN this gonna have the best user count any server has ever seen,

best user count Mir 3 has had that's for sure well deserved if u ask me making the files from scratch.

but chronicles release day will be hard to beat with over 600-700 players.