zircon

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
View attachment 19215

Its shocking Zircon has so low usercount even tho LOMCN is pissing on every other server by sending email to every member to try Zircon but hay what do i know

Pardon? It's called marketing. Jamie took the initiative to enquire about it, no one else has.

If any of you would prefer to use that "other" forum I'll be happy to remove your account from here, just holla :cupcake:

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
O thats great so all servers can send email's to all LOMCN members?

Is it really worth Tai wasting his time sending at E-mails for everybody 90% of the server that are on here these days are a joke, Jamie is reviving a dead verison of Mir 3.

I do feel any server that has had time and coding ability gone into should get an E-mail put out for sure though but not for every tom dick and harry.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Zircon is more or less representing Mir3

before the server is even live, its had more than 300 accounts made with over 500+ chara's made.

well deserved, LOMCN need a decent server in the Mir3 section and this is the best its gonna get.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Well....most wouldn't be worth the time and effort to send e-mails lol.

But i'm sure there is a price to it, just as there is for advert banners on the forum. You don't ask, you don't get :)

Benjy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2016
Any gameplay videos to make choosing a class a bit easier?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Any gameplay videos to make choosing a class a bit easier?

I've only hovered over all the skill descriptions and I'd really like to know what skills can be used in pvp, the only skill i've seen that states monsters only is a sin skill. I'm curious about the Warrior switcharoo and ranged grapple as I've only played Mir 2! (pretty certain ranged grapple didn't work in pvp on 2).

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Any game play videos to make choosing a class a bit easier?
aye i was thinking that only going tao cause people want me to and im thinking about bosses ect. but maybe sin is way forward quick killing lvling pvp ect

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
I've only hovered over all the skill descriptions and I'd really like to know what skills can be used in pvp, the only skill i've seen that states monsters only is a sin skill. I'm curious about the Warrior switcharoo and ranged grapple as I've only played Mir 2! (pretty certain ranged grapple didn't work in pvp on 2).

Interchange and becon works on both mobs and players that you are higher level than