Conquera Conspiracy

Demin

I didn't say he IS owner of the game, I said if he isn't influencing his player character with the GM (which is unlikely seeing as he was seen leveling up in SZ) then there is the likely possibility that he will be able to use anything from cash shop for free (unlimited gold).

This game could very well be owned by ONE single person. Look at the website, the download links, the complete lack of marketing (except for your advertising on LOMCN), feels very private server-like.

Last time I spoke to him (pre-OBT) it seemed like it was the kind of arrangement where they just "feed" work for him to do, and he sends it back. Said he had very little communication with them really. Would be interesting to hear his insight.

If the GMs are playing their own game, obviously they are going to want to encourage players to top-up and spend CC. If they dominate the bosses and sell us all the items it's win win for them. You need to see the bigger picture.

They don't care about "getting your CC", they care about you topping up, and now that CC is completely deleted from the game if a GM were to have it instead of a legit player.

Obviously I hope what I'm saying is not true, and I hope the official CherryCredits team can somehow prove this isn't the case. Also check the logs and tell us how Tin leveled up in the safezone perhaps? Because that was the final straw that pretty much confirmed it for us... Previously it was just a joke we had.

I'm honestly not just coming out with this stuff because I'm "salty that the Chinese are higher level" or whatever, it's a genuine concern of mine. All these points add up to one conclusion.

You do realize rankings can take a hour or so to update

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005

Dentity / Tao (ingame) / OP claimed to have seen the level up animation from him as he was stood in the SZ (he was stood there all day). I can only confirm that he did lvl up without moving spot, I didn't see the lvl up animation.

We might hear some official word on this situation: https://gyazo.com/150a517581cdefbf7ab3cb2eaf751e25

Hopefully it literally is just us connecting dots that need not be connected. Maybe Tin saved up lots of XP Pills from quests and used them all at once in between his long afk session. Or perhaps he is a normal player with zoomhack to click Charm NPC from far.

Because this game, really is ****ing awesome except for the drop-rate, increased cash shop prices to go with it and the ping (and now this). The way it looks, way it plays etc, yeah it's Mir and it's new and shiny. I love it.

Some "proof" that there's no GM involvement with players would be nice.

I don't even mind if GMs play on player characters and DON'T influence the game. But Tin was seen leveling up. Inside. The safezone. This final piece of the puzzle on top of all the other things that have been mentioned, just doesn't look very good does it.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
and so it begins lol

cQzi0lwM.png

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012

Do you realize that i checked them each 30 minutes if they moved from that spot?
Not sure where he stored so much extra exp to get up to 30, to even gain experience in this game even to make 10% you will need to grind alot at his level.

But anyway, back far to CBT how did ConqueraTV ( sprite110911 ) managed to get me a CBT account in 2 days after CBT started even if the CBT pre-sign was gone long time ago, who actualy are his friends who shared his account with me, can they be the actual owners of the server i will never know that, ConqueraTV ( sprite110911 ) on CBT was the only person aswell that joined the GM guild.. i really dont get it why he deleted the discord chanel if there was nothing related to this conspiracy.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i really dont get it why he deleted the discord chanel if there was nothing related to this conspiracy
excatly!

this is how I see it .. if hes just streaming the game why would he care what they did vs what we say?

it's Just all to dodge

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Shame about the discord, there was some ppls on there that was really worth to have a chat with :blue:

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Do you realize that i checked them each 30 minutes if they moved from that spot?
Not sure where he stored so much extra exp to get up to 30, to even gain experience in this game even to make 10% you will need to grind alot at his level.

But anyway, back far to CBT how did ConqueraTV ( sprite110911 ) managed to get me a CBT account in 2 days after CBT started even if the CBT pre-sign was gone long time ago, who actualy are his friends who shared his account with me, can they be the actual owners of the server i will never know that, ConqueraTV ( sprite110911 ) on CBT was the only person aswell that joined the GM guild.. i really dont get it why he deleted the discord chanel if there was nothing related to this conspiracy.

Account 1.png
Account 2.png

Maybe I should not help you and Doobie(DiZMex) with CBT account.
I have to ask my friend in mid of night and borrow it to let you two get hands-on CBT.
Because he don't feel like to play anymore so next day i send it to you and DizMex.

If you wondering here email when he sign-up pre-reg, he sign up account Nov.13 2017 as you see in email.
Account.jpg

Well, keep making up your funny story and theory to make me look bad here.

Attachments

• Account.jpg
    Account.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sprite listen, you kept saying things like this on Discord as well.

I'm not saying all this stuff and "making up stories" to "make you look bad" or offend you or upset you. This is not about you. I'm literally just saying things as I see them.

I'm not on a crusade against you or anything, nor am I on a crusade against the game because it's very fun and I love playing it. Just reporting potential GM involvement with the game, and if it is happening I'd like it to stop ASAP.

EDIT: Stop trying to change the subject of "potential GM abuse" to "everyone's trying to make me look bad". Because that's not what it's about, besides you seem like a sound guy.

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
View attachment 19193
View attachment 19194

Maybe I should not help you and Doobie(DiZMex) with CBT account.
I have to ask my friend in mid of night and borrow it to let you two get hands-on CBT.
Because he don't feel like to play anymore so next day i send it to you and DizMex.

If you wondering here email when he sign-up pre-reg, he sign up account Nov.13 2017 as you see in email.
View attachment 19195

Well, keep making up your funny story and theory to make me look bad here.

You might be or not involved with this i have no clue man, this game its to much in the dark, you were the only one who advertise the game so i really do know what to think, this its a SEA server and all i can see its this chinese guild of 9 players when other players are just from lomcn, where are the actualy SEA players?

This looks more like a private server to me even if it is an official one just to milk uk,eu,usa players for money, i do think a company like Shanda will not start the OBT with this poor english translation and with so little advertise to a game so big like this in china, even the feedback from them its like 1 time each week its like they are playing the actual game and not working or the server or checking the forums but just waiting to cash in, they really need to step forward and do it properly if they want to increase the player count on the game.

Last edited:

TheBigLongy

LOMCN Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
You might be or not involved with this i have no clue man, this game its to much in the dark, you were the only one who advertise the game so i really do know what to think, this its a SEA server and all i can see its this chinese guild of 9 players when other players are just from lomcn, where are the actualy SEA players?

This looks more like a private server to me even if it is an official one just to milk uk,eu,usa players for money, i do think a company like Shanda will not start the OBT with this poor english translation and with so little advertise to a game so big like this in china, even the feedback from them its like 1 time each week its like they are playing the actual game and not working or the server or checking the forums but just waiting to cash in, they really need to step forward and do it properly if they want to increase the player count on the game.

Did you see the translation in Euro Mir 2 and some of Euro Mir 3, it wasn't great either, lol....so it's believable.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
looks to me like some guy has the files and hes running a private server though cherry credits