Conquera Conspiracy

smoochy boys on tour

Exidous

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 22, 2017
What is the crack with this I used to play mir, I stopped when all the private servers died off/lost player base ect. I stumbled across this and apparently it's official is it true ladies and gents? How many players does it have ? Thanks in advance =)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Leave this shitty serv, join zircon. No ping difference and corrupt GM's.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Im gonna wait for one of you lovely folk to make a private server off this.

This game has terrible ping (the game is hosted in Singapore LOL), terrible npc names (Lei Wi Bao? **** off mate!), questionable Chinese players, too low usercount for a official game (no advertising), dodgy website (who the **** uses mediafire to host a official game?).
I know this game is in beta but there is no excuse for these faults, they should of been resolved in closed beta.

I know a scam when i see one. My advice is to not spend and real life money on this game.

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Is this game fully open now or still in beta/testing stage? debating getting a PC again for Mir lol

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
[FONT=&quot]
Is this game fully open now or still in beta/testing stage? debating getting a PC again for Mir lol
[/FONT]

Open Beta but no wipe, the player count its really low for an official server, 65 players over lvl 25+ atm, the actual game its fun with the new graphics worth a try if you are a mir fan "p2w yes too".

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Il just bring this back for the only reason to just say that there was actualy a conspiracy in the end somehow!

Conquera its closing its doors, game over!