Help at lv 14

kuelab

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
Sabuk Wall
Hi all

I have leveled my warrior until the 14th, I have spent all the potions of the missions and I only have 1k of gold in my bag . I can barely buy potions, much less new equipment. Monsters that give a decent 70-120 experience consume me quickly, getting very little gold

I am stuck and I would appreciate some advice/tip from the most advanced players

Thank you! :sneakiness:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Pick up the candy that are dropping and trade them in for random bundles, you can sell those for 400 gold each

Right now outside of the GameShop it's the only real way to make money

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Thanks for the tips guys, wish I had known this sooner :) If anyone else had any cool findings about this game please feel free to post them!

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
There's something seriously wrong/dodgy the game has the same 50 players everyday at most, and the forums are dead.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
i wouldnt waiste any more time with this game.i was rank 5 wizz today and quit, chinese guild made by Tin owns everything. and half the stuff to do is never explained or still in chinese. here are some tips if you want to waiste more time playing
speak to pavilion guy if you have elixirs tokens, option 1 gives you hp, option 2 gives you mp
double experience guys in town, make sure to get this at 16.00 hrs each day.
if you go afk in sz you will generate xp, and also generate more double xp bar.
candies - speak to santa you can exchange these for bundles
good luck
Raistlin

---------- Post Merged at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Pick up the candy that are dropping and trade them in for random bundles, you can sell those for 400 gold each

Right now outside of the GameShop it's the only real way to make money

two candies get you a medium bunnie of potion worth 2500, dont buy rt and sell if you are short on potions

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Isnt this a chinese game? Why are people suprised that the top/regular players are chinese?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Isnt this a chinese game? Why are people suprised that the top/regular players are chinese?

its the fact that they have a connection to gms or one of them is a gm playing on a different account

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its the fact that they have a connection to gms or one of them is a gm playing on a different account

From what i've read this is only guessed at due to the similar name between "Ti" (the gm) and a player "Tin". Does this make "Tai" the gm too then?

I've not played or read about this game, so i'm just here for the lol's - but it seems to me everyone is just salty because they're not able to be top dog on this server and chinese players are geeking it more than they're able.

kuelab

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
Sabuk Wall
i wouldnt waiste any more time with this game.i was rank 5 wizz today and quit, chinese guild made by Tin owns everything. and half the stuff to do is never explained or still in chinese. here are some tips if you want to waiste more time playing
speak to pavilion guy if you have elixirs tokens, option 1 gives you hp, option 2 gives you mp
double experience guys in town, make sure to get this at 16.00 hrs each day.
if you go afk in sz you will generate xp, and also generate more double xp bar.
candies - speak to santa you can exchange these for bundles
good luck
Raistlin

---------- Post Merged at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:02 PM ----------

two candies get you a medium bunnie of potion worth 2500, dont buy rt and sell if you are short on potions

Thanks a lot!!

With "elixisir tokens" you mean this?

elix.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

75044938.jpg

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Chinese are on pretty much all day and hunt in a guild non stop with free reign on bosses. What do you expect ? To be honest
i don't even notice them.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Yes - these can be used at Pavillion NPC

Also the yellow charms can be used at maturity merchant, trade these in and then 4 hours later click the NPC and convert these into in game XP

---------- Post Merged at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:53 AM ----------

If you havent played the game 24/7 like i have how can you comment? Why not lvl up to lvl 26 and then come back and comment here.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You havent played 24/7 either