Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I felt the need to create this post to protect myself and anyone else who might believe that the leak is real.

On the "Copy LOMCN" website, a person called "MaxPain" using my F-Book profile photo claims the following:

Hello, we are a developement team that worked on zircon mir3 for last months but jamie screw us on last days and decided to take cash only to him and not pay for work taking all the credits...
We are willing to share zircon source if the price is right or release a compiled working files for this comunity we know not have the problems of the other corrupted mir comunity..

I would like to point out:
  • I have no affiliation with this person (or any other), do not believe other wise.
  • There has NOT been a leak of any of my server files.
  • What ever he is trying to sell you is completely fake, do not waste your time and money.

I was hesitant to make this post because I believe the majority of people would be wise enough to spot the fake, however on the off chance that someone does fall victim to his scam and that I didn't make a post about it, can only reflect badly on me. This will be my only direct post on the matter.

Thanks for understanding,

Jamie

Ref. http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?98034-Copycat-Websites

Last edited by a moderator:

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
As stated from Kori which I hope will be proven soon enough that this person is Zedina (which really makes sense as there is a motive) and that person will have their server removed and revoked for any chance to be added again. That is how you get rid of internet aids. Just watch... you go and do this forum mods and you will get a flow of emails from Zedina all apologizing and this stupid little kid game going on between these 2 will stop that is... IF... IF our premise on who the person is, is true. I really don't see any players taking an action such as this but it really makes sense that a server owner would.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
As stated from Kori which I hope will be proven soon enough that this person is Zedina (which really makes sense as there is a motive) and that person will have their server removed and revoked for any chance to be added again. That is how you get rid of internet aids. Just watch... you go and do this forum mods and you will get a flow of emails from Zedina all apologizing and this stupid little kid game going on between these 2 will stop that is... IF... IF our premise on who the person is, is true. I really don't see any players taking an action such as this but it really makes sense that a server owner would.

We cannot prove who this MaxPain Is, it's best not to start a flame war.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I was, unsurprisingly, permanently IP banned from their forums within 10minutes of signing up :emmersed:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
It’s most likly one of the owners, they like talking to them self’s :/

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Probably Mecha creating accounts and talking to himself, as per.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
But what if Jamie is lying and we can buy his server files from the team mates he's betrayed. It will be a new age of mir 2.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Your scepticism is welcomed, but you have made a fatal error.

Jamie doesn't have friends to who'm he'd share the files with.

:applouse:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Your scepticism is welcomed, but you have made a fatal error.

Jamie doesn't have friends to who'm he'd share the files with.

:applouse:

Jamie has himself and many carrots to dangle.

carrots_root_crop_tops_of_vegetable_small_house_hand-made_article_5879_2272x1704.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
To echo daneos comment the owner of said forum has a personality disorder so he could be talking ho himself.

I would of IP check him but Tai got me supermod banned # FAIL... yes i’m sour
Def its Mecha just chatting to himself. Only way hes able to get a new post on his site

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Posted by Zuse on the thread before he closed it. Pinch of salt, but meh.

"Please view attached images as MaxPain's identity has been revealed. The only reason why it took me this long to post this is because I have been awaiting his response to show me proof which he has failed. He is a liar and a liability to the community. This thread is now closed and further action has been taken against MaxPain/DjDarkBoyz."

Dj.jpg

Dj2.jpg

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I've known DJ a long time, unsure if this is true or if that's really him... Someone could of just used the name as he's a well known mir3 developer. If it is him and he's saying he has the source then from past experience he has. Jamie is there any chance at all? I doubt your server has the source on it right?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sure does match his writing style in that response though. As I said, pinch of salt. But I believe it from what I know.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sure does match his writing style in that response though. As I said, pinch of salt. But I believe it from what I know.

By knowing Mecha stole and watch lomcn 24/7, is not easy to counterfeit something like this?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
By knowing Mecha stole and watch lomcn 24/7, is not easy to counterfeit something like this?

Google pinch of salt for me.

Like I said, I am passing info. I've spoken to some other people, and based on my own judgement I believe it's true. That by no means makes it true however.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Google pinch of salt for me.

Like I said, I am passing info. I've spoken to some other people, and based on my own judgement I believe it's true. That by no means makes it true however.

With that topic on zircon leaked files, that site got a huge population rate only because jamie and zircon, not because mecha and his bullcrap stole from zircon...

Now because no one is giving no more atention to that ****, he made up this fake lie?

Even how much i hate jamole by his ignorance, DJ is not that type of person to do this against jamole.

Status
Not open for further replies.