Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I don't remember how far I got converting those files but they were a great help getting a lot of content into the editor... I remember I converted the main file/s and wanted to check and add newer objects... I forget if I released any of them or had sent them to you in the end?

I can work on them again soon I think as it would be nice to release all of the stuff I had previously been working on, just working on something else at the moment for a while... good stuff :)

I think we got as far as checking the ones I sent for any broken / duped sets, you and your projects! still waiting for you to jump into Unity with me :P

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
i belive MaxPain had a account here long time ago...i had a chat whit him when i had my server , i dont think dj had something to do whit this ****.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
stop trolling,

Why do people have to relight the fire while it's burning out.

I guess 'cos they don't wanna die of cold?

But yeah, was a bit out the blue his post weren't it?

On another note however, you're part of this institution that rewarded Kori for his trolling. You can't tell him to stop it, it's what he is!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Lol **** Tai, if this guy says it, i'm convinced.

Wouldn't it just be easier to just live and let live? forgive and forget?

Honestly Josh, you love stirring the pot don't you, anything for a bit of drama right?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Wouldn't it just be easier to just live and let live? forgive and forget?

Honestly Josh, you love stirring the pot don't you, anything for a bit of drama right?

You merely adopted the carrot stew.

I was born in it, moulded by it, stirred by it.

FYI I was just having a giggle at my quoter's expense because the thread had indeed died down, but the guy I quoted figured he'd wait almost 2weeks until all the drama has died down to pipe in to say what is essentially ****ing useless information. Some people, eh?

stop trolling

:highly_amused:

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
God damn, I wish I never showed your brother Mir, I've by proxy created a monster.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
its shameful, now he's moved it all over to <link removed>

of course, it looks nothing like the one from over 10 years ago, he'd make it unique...

Image: https://img.smir.co.uk/l9KRKsBM.png (1.1mb)

what an utter disgrace to the mir community

Last edited by a moderator:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Spartekas caught red handed as his only active member lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.