Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
With that topic on zircon leaked files, that site got a huge population rate only because jamie and zircon, not because mecha and his bullcrap stole from zircon...

Now because no one is giving no more atention to that ****, he made up this fake lie?

Even how much i hate jamole by his ignorance, DJ is not that type of person to do this against jamole.

how about let dj stand up for himself.

With all the recent stuff that went on before zircon was live I also believe he/you would go to some lengths to hope Jamie fails.

If anything Jamie has brought the mir2 and mir3 community together and no one has even attempted to do such a thing, and look it worked 300 user count.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
how about let dj stand up for himself.

With all the recent stuff that went on before zircon was live I also believe he/you would go to some lengths to hope Jamie fails.

If anything Jamie has brought the mir2 and mir3 community together and no one has even attempted to do such a thing, and look it worked 300 user count.

Whilst I would prefer the debate didn't get sidetracked to Jamie vs. Zedina again, you ain't wrong. DJ and thepig are pretty pally pally. But taking the argument that way will only detract from the point, and for that I expect the posts to continue.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Whilst I would prefer the debate didn't get sidetracked to Jamie vs. Zedina again, you ain't wrong. DJ and thepig are pretty pally pally. But taking the argument that way will only detract from the point, and for that I expect the posts to continue.

I got no more beef with jamole.

But ppls must be dumb af if they think the MaxPain is DJ...

Dumb as the ppls that belive mecha's site is "OFFICIALL CONQUERA FORUMS"

I even wanted to buy that zircon source... lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
With that topic on zircon leaked files, that site got a huge population rate only because jamie and zircon, not because mecha and his bullcrap stole from zircon...

Now because no one is giving no more atention to that ****, he made up this fake lie?

Even how much i hate jamole by his ignorance, DJ is not that type of person to do this against jamole.

This post is what we would call, deflecting.

Let's let DJ speak for himself.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Dj do you have anything to say

yes of course. I looked lomcn because some ppl pm me lol and im curious and i see that.
lol, and that for only say no to share my rungate sources mecha, or whatever u name? XD nice try, everybody know can use the IP when i connected(created account with my name) to say to that guy to delete my files from that **** forum because not have permission and he is trying to force me to give my sources.., i never thinked that guy can arrive to that stages of desesperation.

Nice try and nice fake.

Personality n° 20? what amount have ? xD

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I got no more beef with jamole.

But ppls must be dumb af if they think the MaxPain is DJ...

Dumb as the ppls that belive mecha's site is "OFFICIALL CONQUERA FORUMS"

I even wanted to buy that zircon source... lol

Someone please change Jamie's name to Jamole! As said if DJ had the code which unless Jamie put it on the server and it was hacked then it seems impossible as he's the only one that worked on it, he wouldn't be selling it lol.

The image only shows DJs IP from that forum not the other account so you've shown us one IP address?

The guy is clearly trying to stir the ****.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Someone please change Jamie's name to Jamole! As said if DJ had the code which unless Jamie put it on the server and it was hacked then it seems impossible as he's the only one that worked on it then he wouldn't be selling it lol.

The image only shows DJs IP from that forum not the other account so you've shown us one IP address?

The guy is clearly trying to stir the ****.

If DJ had zircon, i would bought it

Muahahahah :pirate:

and dont forget... DJ had Uncharted hosted from his house

Even this plan looks too elaborate for a small brain nut like mecha xD

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not to point fingers here, but the writing style was immediate to that of DJ - and it's not like it's easy for an English speaker to change their grammar to how DJ writes.

The fact that the client is being run without a server, something you can only do through decompiling or packet interception. A means DJ is all too familiar with for his emulation work in Mir3 GSP also points to him.

Mecha guaranteed doesn't have this knowledge - and it's unlikely he knows anyone who does.

It's out of character for him, but since he's working very closely with Zedina on his Mir3 server (and we all know the bants between Zedina and Jamies files), it wouldn't surprise me if it was done specifically to stir things up on launch.

Sure IP's can be faked on another forum against 2 new accounts - but Tai knows DJ's ip on lomcn, can't we just ask Mecha the IP used and tie that against LOMCN?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

yes of course. I looked lomcn because some ppl pm me lol and im curious and i see that.
lol, and that for only say no to share my rungate sources mecha, or whatever u name? XD nice try, everybody know can use the IP when i connected(created account with my name) to say to that guy to delete my files from that **** forum because not have permission and he is trying to force me to give my sources.., i never thinked that guy can arrive to that stages of desesperation.

Nice try and nice fake.

Personality n° 20? what amount have ? xD

brain fkin hurts reading that.

Can you reply in a more coherent manner as that makes no sense.
Are you saying someone like mecha, spoofed your IP to create troll posts, and even posted in a similar rambling manner that you do? Maybe people don't give mecha the genius credit he deserves, or more believable you did actually post bullshit stuff to try put people off Jamies server and onto zeds/your mir3 instead.

No-one thinks you have the files, just that you created bullshit stuff to try give the illusion zircon had been compromised.

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Not to point fingers here, but the writing style was immediate to that of DJ - and it's not like it's easy for an English speaker to change their grammar to how DJ writes.

The fact that the client is being run without a server, something you can only do through decompiling or packet interception. A means DJ is all too familiar with for his emulation work in Mir3 GSP also points to him.

Mecha guaranteed doesn't have this knowledge - and it's unlikely he knows anyone who does.

It's out of character for him, but since he's working very closely with Zedina on his Mir3 server (and we all know the bants between Zedina and Jamies files), it wouldn't surprise me if it was done specifically to stir things up on launch.

Sure IP's can be faked on another forum against 2 new accounts - but Tai knows DJ's ip on lomcn, can't we just ask Mecha the IP used and tie that against LOMCN?

IP in screenshots is 47.63.184.5

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

IP in screenshots is 47.63.184.5

Yes but obviously the person pretending to sell the files obviously knew DJ's IP address. And then spoofed it, in an elaborate series of posts on the other forum, over the course of a month. Then obviously studied his posts, and writing style and wrote out a response very similar (Including the overuse of emojis and they both always refer to 'source' as 'sources').

Couple with the fact that Zedina was nearly the first person to post on the scam thread on the other forum (other than Zuse), and seemed to be very 'in tune' with the person selling the files throughout the thread.

Seems it's obvious what happened, but it is all simply conjecture I guess.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
lol that is fun.
@Far, here i have a lot of posts, over 900 u can copy and paste my bad speaking lol

For me is obvious, i created time ago a account using the same name here to tell to that guy to remove my files on that **** forum and since that, here starts the **** with that guy.He isthe owner andno need to spoof any IP, is same if u connect with your IP and create a account with your name and he start to force u here puting fake shits.

And other thing, one point is, i dont like zircon game how feels when u play it,ect and i told that u can read the forums ir u want, i always say all i think, i told time ago, same on crystal security issues talked with Xander and i put my suggestions to help.
Why i want to decode and loose my time if i dont like it? i have official Kor, im much more happy with that.

Always i get surprise here lol.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Yes but obviously the person pretending to sell the files obviously knew DJ's IP address. And then spoofed it, in an elaborate series of posts on the other forum, over the course of a month. Then obviously studied his posts, and writing style and wrote out a response very similar (Including the overuse of emojis and they both always refer to 'source' as 'sources').

Couple with the fact that Zedina was nearly the first person to post on the scam thread on the other forum (other than Zuse), and seemed to be very 'in tune' with the person selling the files throughout the thread.

Seems it's obvious what happened, but it is all simply conjecture I guess.

If you check, maxpain last post on that forum, he just posted in that day, 20 december
And now after more than two weeks, this comes up.. mecha saying its DJ

Why this would come up now? After 2 weeks of silence? Why not mecha posted it then? As u can see on the pictures, the DjDarkBoyz been created before MaxPain, so why Mecha didnt posted this before?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
lol that is fun.
@Far, here i have a lot of posts, over 900 u can copy and paste my bad speaking lol

For me is obvious, i created time ago a account using the same name here to tell to that guy to remove my files on that **** forum and since that, here starts the **** with that guy.He isthe owner andno need to spoof any IP, is same if u connect with your IP and create a account with your name and he start to force u here puting fake shits.

And other thing, one point is, i dont like zircon game how feels when u play it,ect and i told that u can read the forums ir u want, i always say all i think, i told time ago, same on crystal security issues talked with Xander and i put my suggestions to help.
Why i want to decode and loose my time if i dont like it? i have official Kor, im much more happy with that.

So did every contributor here. Why did he pick you specifically?

Did you genuinely just say that you wouldn't possibly have tried to damage Zircon launch, or cause drama because "you dint like how server feels?" Ahh, case closed then. You also offered to help Xander resolve some security issues on Crystal? Relevant. Say no more.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Did you genuinely just say that you wouldn't possibly have tried to damage Zircon launch, or cause drama because "you dint like how server feels?" Ahh, case closed then. You also offered to help Xander resolve some security issues on Crystal? Relevant. Say no more.

We got both korean and gsp mir3 versions running on same database, within 10-15 testers contributing to finalise the kor version

You think we risk our integrity and files integrity because of giggles?

If you see my posts, i been hostile about this "leak" even saying i dont accept two carrots on lomcn :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol that is fun.

I don't think you wanted to decode Zircon client because you wanted to have them. I think it was because it would be a good distraction from having a good server start for Jamie by having the files "leaked".

Let's be honest, spoofing the packets on Zircon client to allow you to login and run around in game would maybe take you a few hours / a day? That's no time at all to be able to convince non-coding folk that you have the server files. All the database info is stored client side so you don't even have to mess around with adding npcs or map connections in.

It's odd that you would do something to damage another persons reputation and server like this - but the evidence is pretty damming.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

I f u read carefully, that guy try to force to me to give my rungate sources.
If you read very caregully that guy taked ny IP when i created a account with my name to say to remove my files because he dont have permission, i inly give permission to lomcn.
And if u are a little smart u can know he can put the shits want because know my IP and know are me about the account name, and if u continue thinking about, he is the owner of that forum.

abd i repeat, think, this is why that guy is trying to pick to me and try to **** with their lies.

Think man ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I don't think you wanted to decode Zircon client because you wanted to have them. I think it was because it would be a good distraction from having a good server start for Jamie by having the files "leaked".

Let's be honest, spoofing the packets on Zircon client to allow you to login and run around in game would maybe take you a few hours / a day? That's no time at all to be able to convince non-coding folk that you have the server files. All the database info is stored client side so you don't even have to mess around with adding npcs or map connections in.

It's odd that you would do something to damage another persons reputation and server like this - but the evidence is pretty damming.

Then why after 2 weeks of silence, this came up?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
We got both korean and gsp mir3 versions running on same database, within 10-15 testers contributing to finalise the kor version

You think we risk our integrity and files integrity because of giggles?

If you see my posts, i been hostile about this "leak" even saying i dont accept two carrots on lomcn :P

Your post history lately has shown you aren't really bothered about integrity over giggles. Your whole history is filled with unprofessional **** posts and sometimes outright attacks on Zircon and Jamie, and some of his users. Whether it's just retaliation or not is beside the point and off topic here, that's for each person to decide. On this community at least, or with the majority, your integrity is not something you should really be using to hold up.

And on that thread, as soon as Jamie posted you pretty much just attacked him in unison with maxpain, and added weight to the belief he had the files in most cases.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm not getting too involved.. but I saw about 15 accounts with a Shared IP to the admin account when I was snooping as S-MOD, so I wouldn't put it past him to be spoofing you all. Only way to "confirm" solid evidence is for tai to run that IP thru system, if no matches I think we should stop this witch hunt and wait for the culprit to popup again with some firmer evidence.

So damn political here!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'm not getting too involved.. but I saw about 15 accounts with a Shared IP to the admin account when I was snooping as S-MOD, so I wouldn't put it past him to be spoofing you all. Only way to "confirm" solid evidence is for tai to run that IP thru system, if no matches I think we should stop this witch hunt and wait for the culprit to popup again with some firmer evidence.

So damn political here!

He's already done that AFAIK, hence why we are here.

Also, if they weer shared to the admin account wouldn't that just be his multiple personalities?

Status
Not open for further replies.