Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He's already done that AFAIK, hence why we are here.

Also, if they weer shared to the admin account wouldn't that just be his multiple personalities?

Why after two weeks he posted that?

He do it for getting users and advertising from here

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

He literally says in his post and screenshot. Whether you believe his reason or not doesn't mean you can ignore it and post it here as a defence of some kind.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

The PM's between Zuse and MaxPain were dated 20th December. Why he's only posted them to the public now I don't think is relevant.

Also there is no public conversation between DJ/Zuse about any rungates, so also irrelevant.

zedina we also know you are ThePig, very disappointing from both of you.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Well, Not sure what I can actually add to this discussion...

I care less about them claiming to have my files and more about the fact that they/he used my actual photo as his Avatar on that forum... Something I find unforgivable.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You think we risk our integrity and files integrity because of giggles?

If you see my posts, i been hostile about this "leak" even saying i dont accept two carrots on lomcn :P

Because of a threat? sure I can believe that.

However, you sure were stirring quite the carrot stew when your pal fusion posted a thread about it, hostile towards the leak - quite the opposite.

I did actually mention this, before being permanently IP banned from their forums, that certain members posts look almost identical to people's posts here, and all they were doing was slating zircon - on a thread of which was created in the sole intent to SELL the supposed leak files.

Tell me, why would mecha in his infinite wisdom create false accounts to slate the server files he's trying to scam people out of?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Because of a threat? sure I can believe that.

However, you sure were stirring quite the carrot stew when your pal fusion posted a thread about it, hostile towards the leak - quite the opposite.

I did actually mention this, before being permanently IP banned from their forums, that certain members posts look almost identical to people's posts here, and all they were doing was slating zircon - on a thread of which was created in the sole intent to SELL the supposed leak files.

Tell me, why would mecha in his infinite wisdom create false accounts to slate the server files he's trying to scam people out of?

Some one behind mecha is more smarted than you tought

And you guys slate the only lead you got, just because i dont like jamie this doesnt mean i want to sabotage his stuff.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

And you guys slate the only lead you got, just because i dont like jamie this doesnt mean i want to sabotage his stuff.

Okay, so there's either a criminal mastermind at work beyond mecha over a ****ing 2d isometric 12year old game...

Or the more likely story, we are right and this is just rotten behaviour from you and dj, you were threatened by zircon and created this entire leaked files charade in an attempt to damage its release, stirred the pot at every opportunity and are now backpeddling the entirety of Tour De France.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

"Smart" ? Smart people don't skip their meds. He's got a personality disorder and is living in a world where his keyboard is his only friend.

No doubt he's got an account here reading all of this getting a hard on.

Hi Mecha, don't worry half this forum still have your address :P

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'm not upset... Just disappointing.

What annoys me, like in general, is that people can't simply hold their hands up and say 'Right, fine. I did it, whatever'. Don't even have to apologise really, just wish people own up to doing things more.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
What annoys me, like in general, is that people can't simply hold their hands up and say 'Right, fine. I did it, whatever'. Don't even have to apologise really, just wish people own up to doing things more.

Fine, I admit it, I had a **** into a pot of Uncle Sams chicken nuggets to feel close to Koriban.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm not getting too involved.. but I saw about 15 accounts with a Shared IP to the admin account when I was snooping as S-MOD, so I wouldn't put it past him to be spoofing you all. Only way to "confirm" solid evidence is for tai to run that IP thru system, if no matches I think we should stop this witch hunt and wait for the culprit to popup again with some firmer evidence.

So damn political here!

The thing he is there cannot be any firmer evidence - there are no leaked files so they quickly went silent when asked for actual evidence.

@zedina 's constant question on why wait 2 weeks - because i think Mecha actually thought the leak might be real, and so gave the OP a valid time to provide evidence.

Which also points to it not being Mecha. Because if it was - why wait 2 weeks to then put the blame on DJ? If it was his intention to create fake files to just put it on DJ, he could have just provided the IP connection straight away - or better yet, just logged in to DJ's existing account and posted the leak acting as him from the beginning.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The thing he is there cannot be any firmer evidence - there are no leaked files so they quickly went silent when asked for actual evidence.

@zedina 's constant question on why wait 2 weeks - because i think Mecha actually thought the leak might be real, and so gave the OP a valid time to provide evidence.

Which also points to it not being Mecha. Because if it was - why wait 2 weeks to then put the blame on DJ? If it was his intention to create fake files to just put it on DJ, he could have just provided the IP connection straight away - or better yet, just logged in to DJ's existing account and posted the leak acting as him from the beginning.

Like you say, if he wanted to sabotage DJ for some strange reason he could have logged in to that account on his forum and posed as him directly. Among other facts, I'm completely convinced it wasn't Mecha.

Which means the screenshots are real and the IP is real (match confirmed to DJ and DJ only). The other sad thing is that he would not have done this if it wasn't for zed/zentaur - who is also claiming to have no part of it.

The only remaining question is what do we do with them?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Strip them of their titles, and make them walk naked through a thread of SHAME posts is the only next logical step.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Like you say, if he wanted to sabotage DJ for some strange reason he could have logged in to that account on his forum and posed as him directly. Among other facts, I'm completely convinced it wasn't Mecha.

Which means the screenshots are real and the IP is real (match confirmed to DJ and DJ only). The other sad thing is that he would not have done this if it wasn't for zed/zentaur - who is also claiming to have no part of it.

And considering how well people think of Mecha around here, it's something in itself that most believe it wasn't him.

I mentioned earlier that I wish people just held their hands up occasionally. But also, even their attitude on here is just ...odd. Not once has it been a genuine attempt to just say 'guys, come on. genuinely, it had nothing to do with us' it's literally straight on the back foot, throwing accusations and bringing out half-truths and sweaty defences that don't hold water.

I, for one, believe both are responsible. If it was solely DJ, then Zed is being taken down with him, but only DJ can stop that occurring - it seems unlikely. It's speculation, and to each his own, but I've heard enough (on here and chatting to others) to believe it. Do with that as you will.

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Strip them of their titles, and make them walk naked through a thread of SHAME posts is the only next logical step.

Can we leave the naked part out? I mean, who is it being punished?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

My personal view.

• This was an attack on Zircon and its potential. (Who knows if it did any harm or not).
  • It was personal when they used MY picture, (who knows what other details).

I've already stated I don't care about the claim as much as I probably should, because I knew it was fake. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

I do care greatly about them using MY picture and if they were trying to anything more malicious with it or any other details they got. This is something I cannot forgive until i understand the full context of their intent.

I don't hold grudges, I am not looking for retribution or vengeance, I just simply want to be left alone to run Zircon.

However I do understand that from the perspective of an outsider that if there are no repercussion then it sets a standard that this is an acceptable practice. This is something that I feel should be prevented.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Sad to see... I thought it was just some bants between dj / zed / jamie and a bit of salt mixed in.. Didn't expect this out of them. Zenatur was doing fine steady 50-70 users, should of just stayed in your own lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.