Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sad to see... I thought it was just some bants between dj / zed / jamie and a bit of salt mixed in.. Didn't expect this out of them. Zenatur was doing fine steady 50-70 users, should of just stayed in your own lane.

No offence but where did ZEDINA or ZENTAUR been INVOLVED?

I only attempted to buy the files, and i still sure that DjDarkBoyZ is not that guy MaxPain, as i told to jamie...

What you trolls do now is getting the last players on my mir3 server by linking that "joke" with zentaur to zircon

IF you DONT have solid proofs against me, buying these files, or posting them, please dont do this shady stuff, even the wheel spins and doesnt stop.

SOME IDIOT DID THIS SICK JOKE AND DUMPED ON DJ AND NOW YOU TROLLS LINK IT TO ZENTAUR

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? DJ BEEN RELEASED FOR YEARS FILES AND FIXED, BECAUSE OF HIM LOTS OF FILES ARE STILL IN USE

AND ME? YES I STATED BEFORE, I HATE JAMIE BUT NOT IN THE ADVANCE TO TROLL HIM LIKE THAT

Tai please measure your "punishments"

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Your Second sentence.. " I only attempted to buy the files " that itself is a massive kick in the balls to Zenatur / your own work.. Because you knew Zircon was so much better you wanted a piece and no doubt you would of ****ed your files off and changed stuff around and ended up using Zircon anyway, it's been confirmed your ThePig so in my eye's you was just as much in this and Dj was.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Your Second sentence.. " I only attempted to buy the files " that itself is a massive kick in the balls to Zenatur / your own work.. Because you knew Zircon was so much better you wanted and a piece and no doubt you would of ****ed your files off and changed stuff around and ended up using Zircon anyway, it's been confirmed your ThePig so in my eye's you was just as much in this and Dj was.

You are pathetic

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Everybody is thinking the same thing, anyways off to play that Sick Mir3 server Zircon.. Speak later.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Posted 23/07/2017

first, selling files are prohibited here.
second, if you want the marble files its easy todo, but if the selling is permited and im wrong i do for the half cost xDDD i have something..:P

ops the wink at the end. ;) ;) ;)

Just to stir this carrot stew even further. Looks like it was a premeditated attack on Zircon from the start, if you go through both their post history all they do is like each others posts and reply with how awesome Zentaur is doing. The circle jerk these two have going on, it's no surprise really that they are both involved in this.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Posted 23/07/2017

Just to stir this carrot stew even further. Looks like it was a premeditated attack on Zircon from the start, if you go through both their post history all they do is like each others posts and reply with how awesome Zentaur is doing. The circle jerk these two have going on, it's no surprise really that they are both involved in this.

again

what this have to do with zedina and zentaur?

u dumb carrot jokey just want a punishment without reason

lmao

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
again

what this have to do with zedina and zentaur?

u dumb carrot jokey just want a punishment without reason

lmao

I mean, it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and realise you two have been slating Zircon since its creation.

To then create accounts on this joke of a rip-off LOMCN forum, to further slate Zircon. Heck, on the very thread created claiming to sell the files (which you've just now admitted to trying to buy) you're even slating it there. I deduced you were ThePig within 10minutes before being shadowbanned from the site, and it appears Tai has now confirmed MaxPain is DJDarkBoyz.

Do you really need me to open up my VPN and create another account on there to get those posts and post them here for everyone else to see? I wouldn't recommend it, but hey, i'm game if you are.

My advice:

Stop digging the colossal hole you're in, start reaching out for a ladder. Accept your fair share of punishment for being involved.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I mean, it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and realise you two have been slating Zircon since its creation.

To then create accounts on this joke of a rip-off LOMCN forum, to further slate Zircon. Heck, on the very thread created claiming to sell the files (which you've just now admitted to trying to buy) you're even slating it there. I deduced you were ThePig within 10minutes before being shadowbanned from the site, and it appears Tai has now confirmed MaxPain is DJDarkBoyz.

Do you really need me to open up my VPN and create another account on there to get those posts and post them here for everyone else to see? I wouldn't recommend it, but hey, i'm game if you are.

My advice:

Stop digging the collosal hole you're in, start reaching out for a ladder.

Search what?

Im just a server owner, seen some files to sale, and i was interested in :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
:tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis::tennis:

The face of guilt, ladies and gentlemen.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
So, let me gt this right.

Jamie create a new server, using new files, builds up a lot of hype around the community.

People involved in a current server don't like it, and want to either gain access to said files or damage his potential server by threatening to sell said files?
Sure I've seen this many times in the past.

Too many people in it for personal gain, with a few that are in it for the community.

Edit: If this is the case, they need banning from LOMCN.
I'd rather have 10 members who help out and contribute rather than 100 members with a majority who are in it for personal gain and trying to damage reputation of others.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So, let me gt this right.

Jamie create a new server, using new files, builds up a lot of hype around the community.

People involved in a current server don't like it, and want to either gain access to said files or damage his potential server by threatening to sell said files?
Sure I've seen this many times in the past.

Too many people in it for personal gain, with a few that are in it for the community.

Edit: If this is the case, they need banning from LOMCN.
I'd rather have 10 members who help out and contribute rather than 100 members with a majority who are in it for personal gain and trying to damage reputation of others.

Why i would get ban if theres was nothing related to me?

Shame...

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why i would get ban if theres was nothing related to me?

Shame...

You just admitted to trying to Buy files which you KNEW was leaked from Jamies PC "So you thought at the time anyway ).. That it self should get some sort of punishment.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Gotta be honest Zed, I'd distance myself from DJ if I were you. Throw him under the bus time I reckon.

DJ is good guy, he really helped lomcn

Some one has framed him...DJ was not the person who did this.

Remember dj released most things about gsp and lots of servers used his files...

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
DJ is good guy, he really helped lomcn

Some one has framed him...DJ was not the person who did this.

Remember dj released most things about gsp and lots of servers used his files...

Can't argue with you about his releases. I can only agree and say it seems he has been a benefit.

But his behaviour has matched yours lately, when it comes to the bitterness shown towards Jamie and Zircon, and LOMCN as a whole. It's come across in large parts as jealousy, rivalry gone to far and just overall too much. It certainly hasn't helped you guys convincing the majority that this wasn't your doing has it?

I dunno, I'm sure you're just gonna respond with more vitriol. Just hope someone holds their hands up, so we can move on at this stage tbh.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Can't argue with you about his releases. I can only agree and say it seems he has been a benefit.

But his behaviour has matched yours lately, when it comes to the bitterness shown towards Jamie and Zircon, and LOMCN as a whole. It's come across in large parts as jealousy, rivalry gone to far and just overall too much. It certainly hasn't helped you guys convincing the majority that this wasn't your doing has it?

I dunno, I'm sure you're just gonna respond with more vitriol. Just hope someone holds their hands up, so we can move on at this stage tbh.

Its no rivality

The rivality comes from trolls that often say worst things about Zentaur and venerate Zircon as 8th world's wonder

How jamie said to me, i say this to you "I am not responsible for people what they talk"

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Its no rivality

The rivality comes from trolls that often say worst things about Zentaur and venerate Zircon as 8th world's wonder

How jamie said to me, i say this to you "I am not responsible for people what they talk"

Don't miss quote me.

I am not responsible for people I don't talk to .

Status
Not open for further replies.