Notice/Warning Zircon Server File "Leak".

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Just get DJ to post a thread saying Sorry and admitting his problems and reassure Jamie he's not going to use any more of his personal details / photos then it could all get resolved if not i see the ban hammer coming out.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Its no rivality

The rivality comes from trolls that often say worst things about Zentaur and venerate Zircon as 8th world's wonder

How jamie said to me, i say this to you "I am not responsible for people what they talk"

"Whats the actual price? Jamie will **** zircon and take money again but im interested to make a server online for all"

"You scammed a whole comunity with Marble. I start to belive they really worked with you on early version since its not what zircon is now. You come here to shitpost. How NPC its on Minimap if they dont have database? How minimap works? How horse works too? Your server will fail, thats why your team left you since you are corrupt and scammer"

"Bring the tissues for jamie, that leak gotta hurt"

"She is scared of leak .."

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Mecha just posted a bigger list of IP's against DJ and MaxPain accounts - @Tai can verify more match up?

Sent list to tai instead of posting the ip list in plain sight.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mecha just posted a bigger list of IP's against DJ and MaxPain accounts - @Tai can verify more match up?

Sent list to tai instead of posting the ip list in plain sight.

Its easy to fake this.......

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
He can only fake the 2 which match up against both accounts. Any new ones which link to lomcn will prove it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apple & Beach

LOMCN Member
Dec 29, 2006
If this is true, these tactics are despicable. Jamie works hard and is building something positive for Mir and the community, which is realised through his server's health and popularity.

There should be no tolerance for this type of attitude towards competition here , it is desperate and malicious.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Plenty of popcorn moments here I see, don't change LOMCN and Happy new years. Sorry to hear you're actually having to make a post like this Jamie

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
I think just a bunch of idiots would belive this ****. Who can be that idiot to use same ip to do **** like this? Everyone knows DJ is smarter then this if he would do that. But like always blind trolls on lomcn they dont need solid proves to trow **** on other members . All my respect fo Dj guilty or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.