auto patching today (update)

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
My game autopatcher is running through 1000's of files similarly to the initial install, ingame i cant notice anything and didn't see any announcements EDIT:---- there was a maintenance update.
guidl page now working and candy canes easier to spot on the floor​

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I noticed now Candy Sticks display their names on the ground, before they didnt =o. Dunno what else is new. Hopefully more translations. Santa doesnt want to give me any more exp for candies, gives me an error in chinese. Humbugs's's's's'

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
There's been a few small changes even my lvl 7 skelly seem slightly weaker he was op maybe, auto run definitely improved, more gold dropping i feel, noticed alot more ppl in game, things improving slowly

Demin

more gold dropping/ more items dropping/ autorun improved/ can now see candycanes names/ more translations complete

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I wish they would make items like potions stack so they didnt take up so much inventory space ><.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I wish they would make items like potions stack so they didn't take up so much inventory space ><.

But then you wouldn't need to purchase bag space ;p

All in all a nice update, gold drops much more often now, proves they are listening and i'm quite surprised about that.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
But then you wouldn't need to purchase bag space ;p

All in all a nice update, gold drops much more often now, proves they are listening and i'm quite surprised about that.

at lvl 25 they give you 10k gamegold which is 500k+ gold i bought some extra bag slots :)