220-translated.jpg

Second Image:

221-translated.jpg

Last edited:

eXhy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 27, 2005
In others games was a bar that increase when you offline, when you come online you get double xp and for each mob kill removes abit from bar until 0 and xp gets to normal.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
that sucks, they already have a few laws in korea to curb online gaming addictions like no one under 16 can play online between 12pm and 6am

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
No problem. Both images uploaded above. Little bit on the left of the screen on 2nd image I didn't do, as it's gonna change based on the server I guess.

Credit for translation goes to a user on Reddit, who was kind enough to do for me.

Text for anyone interested:

1st Image:

About stamina:
Every character has a set amount of stamina. Stamina refers to the amount of time a character can stay logged on or the amount of actions they can do. As you play your stamina will drain, accumulating fatigue therefore resulting in lower exp gain.
You can check your stamina in the options as shown in the picture.

2nd image:

Stamina lasts for a maximum of 4 hours.
It can be restored by resting.
You must log out to rest.
Stamina regens every 5 minutes and you'll receive double the amount of time spent resting as stamina. But it will not exceed 4 hours.
Playing the game accumulates fatigue. It decreases your stamina every 5 minutes.
Completely using up all your stamina will display an error message and your gauge will turn like the picture on the left.
You will also receive an exp gain penalty. You can check it by looking at the icon in the upper right corner.
The penalty is strengthened every hour.
Resting removes the penalty.

(Penalty icon from top to bottom)
-25% exp gain
-50% exp gain
-75% exp gain
No exp received

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Thought I'd post the text incase you wanted to work something in yourselves. I did the images just as I was bored really, not an amazing job but hoped it may have explained it better than just text.