LOMCN Awards 2017: Winners

smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Hey buddy I hear ya, I went from Mod, skipped out the VIP, Tai trolled me with untrusted member, back to a shitty veteran and now im as orange as trump. I actually quite like the orange over the platinum, which is essentially just grey. Never understood why platinum looked so ****. It also makes no sense going from Platinum to Gold.

...Tai did you fail Chemistry?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Hey buddy I hear ya, I went from Mod, skipped out the VIP, Tai trolled me with untrusted member, back to a shitty veteran and now im as orange as trump. I actually quite like the orange over the platinum, which is essentially just grey. Never understood why platinum looked so ****. It also makes no sense going from Platinum to Gold.

Bro, I'm all silver and sparkly now so I'm cool, prefer a more pop pop colour, but its Tai, hes bossman we cannae argue with that.

Atleast I'm not orange, I use colours to determine how much I can troll, I suggest you follow. Lesser the colour the more brutal you can be.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Imagine being orange though. 7+ years and <500 posts. Less than 1 post every 5 days.

Pump them up!? Pfff, those are not even amateur numbers.

Also, if we're discussing reasons to troll, guilt free, can I suggest anyone who still has the MSN link in there avatar bit can be trolled mercilessly without reproach?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Imagine being orange though. 7+ years and <500 posts. Less than 1 post every 5 days.

Pump them up!? Pfff, those are not even amateur numbers.

Also, if we're discussing reasons to troll, guilt free, can I suggest anyone who still has the MSN link in there avatar bit can be trolled mercilessly without reproach?

Bro, look it shows how OG I am.. it should be those who don't have a MSN in their avatar need to get off Skype & Discord and remember their roots.

MSN is 4 lyf

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Can @Tai confirm what new criterias are :)?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Bro, look it shows how OG I am.. it should be those who don't have a MSN in their avatar need to get off Skype & Discord and remember their roots.

MSN is 4 lyf

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Can @Tai confirm what new criterias are :)?

Skype, Discord and MSN? **** that noise. My sole means of communication is the LOMCN forums. I have it bookmarked. Twice.

Also, if you aren't trolling, he already did. That's what sparked this whole convo. http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?37278-LOMCN-Global-Forum-Rules-and-Guidelines Post 9

Updated usergroup promotions for Golden Oldies & Veterans as follows:
(If you were previously is one of these groups you may have to wait a few hours for the system to reallocate your new usergroup)

Staff:

• RED: Administrator
  • BLUE: Super Moderator
  • AQUA: Mir Advisor/Supervisor/Moderator

Members:

• PINK: Coder/Developer
  • PURPLE: Staff elected VIP (includes ex staff members)
  • GOLD: Golden Oldies (user who has been with LOMCN longer than 12 years, and has 500+ posts)
  • PLATINUM: Veteran Members (user who has been with LOMCN longer than 10 years, and has 500+ posts)
  • ORANGE: Dedicated Member (user who has been with LOMCN longer than 7 years)
  • GREEN: Loyal Member (user who has been with LOMCN longer than 4 years)
  • GREEN: High Poster (user with 750+ posts)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Based on what he was saying he wants the golden thing to be for customers registered 'before' a certain time (2006), so chances are he'll keep moving the date back. But you can hope ;)

EDIT: Although I say this with my usual 0% knowledge or authority, so... you know...

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Bitch because there's only so many colours in the rainbow

Based on what he was saying he wants the golden thing to be for customers registered 'before' a certain time (2006), so chances are he'll keep moving the date back. But you can hope ;)

EDIT: Although I say this with my usual 0% knowledge or authority, so... you know...

It's true, you may never be golden Smavid....

but if I do set the date back again next year or whatever, I will likely create another group between Vets & Gold ^_^

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

but if I do set the date back again next year or whatever, I will likely create another group between Vets & Gold ^_^

Gimme a little while I'll try and see if we can get it set to use 'time before' instead of just a set date.

Do you set by group or rank?

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Don't let LGBT community see that. there is infinite colours and each one is as equal as the other.

I'll be golden at heart.. you cant take that away from me Lord Tai!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I've been here longer than 12 year, why am I not gold :(

Edit - Been here 2 years long than Smavid, and he has sparkles and I dont!

I feel cheated and abused.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I've been here longer than 12 year, why am I not gold :(

Edit - Been here 2 years long than Smavid, and he has sparkles and I dont!

I feel cheated and abused.

Nerfed mate.

It just needs to update, you need to be logged in/active at 45 past the hour according to Tai for it to keep upgrading you.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
*Flex's* my Account was the 141st account ever made.

idontknow-how-to-put-this-but-sim-kindofabig-deal-memes-17536238.png