Are fire spells for wiz useless after getting thunder?

smoochy boys on tour

numacurse

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 20, 2017
I am lvl 25 with every spell on max possible and for me the thunder spell hits way more than all the 5 fire spells I currently own in every creature (warmors, zumas, boars, insects...). Is this intended?.

Also is random teleport broken? it always teleport me back to my hometown even if I am in a dungeon

Last edited:

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Conquera was ok a few days purely cause of the graphics but it’s really not worth putting any long time/money into

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
I am lvl 25 with every spell on max possible and for me the thunder spell hits way more than all the 5 fire spells I currently own in every creature (warmors, zumas, boars, insects...). Is this intended?.

Also is random teleport broken? it always teleport me back to my hometown even if I am in a dungeon

Normal.

Flicker teleports you into whatever towns province you were in last. App if you were in Vicher Town you'll go to Vicher province, if Moojo town, Mojoo Province.

I like the game but there's no gold drops to continue hunting. I don't see me lasting much past your level. Maybe a day or two away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
I use fire spells just to finish mobs if they have like 20-30hp since thunder uses a lot of mana