http://g.recordit.co/k9SlBs1bJU.gif

Last edited:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Thanks for the comments, small update but it still needs some work :)

9uWAm94GQ2iyXEOOt0WmlA.png

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
EvilSystem does some nice UI, I've got most his work ready at hand for tiny details. Little tip, make sure you remove all the Drop shadows from the UI before rasterizing it and add some noise / sharpen, it makes the UI much more suiting to mir :)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
This is a very nice login UI. And looks like you've implemented it very well, is it being applied to a server at all?

I looked at buying the same UI myself when looking around at UI's, but seemed a tad expensive.

EDIT: Also, listen to Breezers advice. It will help tremendously when trying to get these newer graphics 'playing nice' with Mir.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
This is a very nice login UI. And looks like you've implemented it very well, is it being applied to a server at all?

I looked at buying the same UI myself when looking around at UI's, but seemed a tad expensive.

EDIT: Also, listen to Breezers advice. It will help tremendously when trying to get these newer graphics 'playing nice' with Mir.

I'll see if I can dig up the files, I got most the RPG & MMO ones he released.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'll see if I can dig up the files, I got most the RPG & MMO ones he released.

I would have done... things... for those files when I was doing my UI stuff properly. But now I'd just be very grateful and thankful