Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Sheeple, join his team.

P.S, video removed for violating TOS.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I joined a fairly decent Discord Channel with really great results the other day called The Big Pump Signal. They have over 200k members and basically what they do is announce what Crypto they are going to pump (starting price / goal price), they use Binance for this. Last pump was yesterday at 6PM and they executed it perfectly (although as you can see, everyone closed instead of holding within 40 seconds of the announcement).

9ac384f763ebb7dcc98020790b3b6646.png

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
my self and few others have invested in the Naga Coin price per coin was 1USD, started on the swipetox exchange at 0.25 dollars a coin, now up at 3-4 dollars a coin within a month

Not doing to bad

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
上升的回歸;1085783 said:
my self and few others have invested in the Naga Coin price per coin was 1USD, started on the swipetox exchange at 0.25 dollars a coin, now up at 3-4 dollars a coin within a month

Not doing to bad

Currently I hold the following...

- XRP - 2750 Units @ 0.22 - 0.55 (eToro)

- TRX - 3000 Units @ 0.15 - 0.16 (Binance)

- ADA - 400 Units @ .80 (Binance)

- ARN - 10 Units @ 2.70 - 3.20 (Binance)

- XVG - 500 Units @ 0.16 - 0.17 (Binance)

- ETH - 0.25 Units @ 760 (Coinbase)

I plan on to HODL for long term with most of these, I merely use ETH as an exchange currency between coinbase and binance (vice versa), although I am looking into investing into a nano ledger to hold my coins physically, also the Pump and Dump helps a ton, provided you close within the first 40 seconds as people tend to be quick and never HODL the pump (greedy bastards).

Most of the crypto's I own are on the dip at the moment (especially ARN which a few days ago was at +1000% @ $10)

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Currently I hold the following...

- XRP - 2750 Units @ 0.22 - 0.55 (eToro)

- TRX - 3000 Units @ 0.15 - 0.16 (Binance)

- ADA - 400 Units @ .80 (Binance)

- ARN - 10 Units @ 2.70 - 3.20 (Binance)

- XVG - 500 Units @ 0.16 - 0.17 (Binance)

- ETH - 0.25 Units @ 760 (Coinbase)

I plan on to HODL for long term with most of these, I merely use ETH as an exchange currency between coinbase and binance (vice versa), although I am looking into investing into a nano ledger to hold my coins physically, also the Pump and Dump helps a ton, provided you close within the first 40 seconds as people tend to be quick and never HODL the pump (greedy bastards).

Most of the crypto's I own are on the dip at the moment (especially ARN which a few days ago was at +1000% @ $10)

What exchange do you use currenty??

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I've noted the exchanges on the right hand side of each crypto I've invested into currently. However for your ease, I'll list the ones I'm registered too.

- eToro (CFDs, converting to wallet in September)

- Binance (Biggest Exchange)

- Bitstamp (Oldest Exchange)

- Bitrex ( Mid range between Bitstamp / Binance)

- Coinbase (Wallet, only has BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC)

I would much prefer Coinbase to take on more cryptos as I can easily sell my assets straight into my GBP wallet, however, Binance is probably my next favourite for two reason. 1) its easy to use and has a ton of crypto's listed there 2) It's the main Pump and Dump exchange. I will note, most of these exchanges have closed registration due to the high demand in crypto trading nowadays, but don't worry...they will open soon enough after all the panic sellers have lost all their money to pumps and bad judgement.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm still struggling to get verified any where so i can actually buy. Bitstamp and GateHub both seem to have a 4-6 week back log, and Kraken seems to be impossible to register on their crappy system.

Coinbase is the only one which seems to be quick for verification, but i want to look at alt coins rather than BTC/ETH.

I expect by the time i become verified anywhere the prices will have shot up again ^

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
How you crypto holders managing? Big dip is here.

Also shame for those who had BitConnect

Loving the dip, sold most my positions above 1.2 on XRP leaving me with just .2 buys and set orders for when it drops .7..

Highly doubt it'll break that support level, if it does, then .5 if the next support and I don't mind sitting at .7

Everything else like TRX and XVG is somewhat butt ****ing me but they were cheap anyways so will HODL.

Dips are the best, so long as you cash out before hand and buy back on the lows