chronicle new server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
just curious is samuel planning to open up a new server of chronicle, or a similar well made Mir 2 server, must admit chronicle is probably the best Mir 2 server I have played~

horton

Bitter Berry
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2007
the luck 7 mess, monks and archers were bad. The flinch was godawful wiz got screwed taos got kneecapped.
apart from that it was great

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Monks = all (god Pve class, can solo most bosses and maybe all end game bosses with a tao, Pvp wise they have a few seconds immortality, puri skill, jump skill, aoe skill u name it aha)
archers = godly pk class / slow feet
sins = squishy as ****, luck 7 dependant and need good kit to compete against normal kitted warriors
wiz = slow fest
taos = buffs poison curse nothing more nothing less
warrios = tankiest ****s that can never die once 65 , godly in luck 7 (dies if you don't know what a tt is or freez)

this is what I've grasped by playing 1 month

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Admin I would close this thread its going to be a flame fest xD

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Not really, it will be a "don't give a **** more like" gms can't even do 2 minute fixes so meh, useless thread

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Obviously didn't play Marble, Granted untill marble i thought Chronicles was the best... After logging on marble you understand just how badly Chronicles was made **** show of a server. Where one of the best coder on Mir thought " Luck 7 was max luck * for 2 years.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I must admit Chronicles was the first launch I've played where I thought, holy ****.. theres people everywhere! Shame I got a bit bored of it - I'm too used to playing med/high so low rate got boring very quickly - that and I made an archer which was very boring for me as I usually play wiz xD

Status
Not open for further replies.