Some complaints about this...Fallen server

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
I'm going t assume this is the right place to put it as i cant post on his thread, don't understand why..but here goes.

So this Zola, joined December 2017 brings out a server mid January, he/she could have put quite a bit of work into i'm not sure, but i saw it on recent topics and i thought i would take a look, although the advertisement is bad which is as below...i still went ahead and downloaded the link obviously gets me the download but i'm confused as to why there is a rar file inside another rar file, makes it twice as long to extract and then the way i see it, there is also false advertisement...This server is in the SERVER ADVERTISEMENT section but does not seem to be online as i have tried to connect but i can't. Second it states that its heroes files when it's in fact crystal files. Can anyone back me up here, does anyone know who this is?

Server Name: FaLLeN
Server Files: Heroes
EXP Rate: Mediu
IP Address: 86.120.203.152
Dedicated Host: Yes
Download Link: http://fastupload.ro/8c0323ddd8ea850353409b23de8d194c.html

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
It does look dodgy yes. Sounds like Tai might wanna review it, or one of the mods. But we are an open community, and unless something is obviously wrong with it, people should just treat with caution.