I want to open the MIR2 server, there is no version available.

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 8, 2016
:chargrined:

Client and server, server small capacity, thank you very much![FONT=&quot]

Forum A lot can not be downloaded and used,[/FONT]

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 8, 2016
[FONT=&quot]I have used success, but the client is too big 6G and keeps updating every time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to be able to turn on the server version[/FONT]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
[FONT=&quot]I have used success, but the client is too big 6G and keeps updating every time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need to be able to turn on the server version[/FONT]
You can turn off the autopatcher in the config

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
There is exactly one set of files in active developments. Well, semi-active. Crystal.

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?633-CrystalM2-Files-(Open-Source)

Very noticeable download link in that section.

I strongly advise against using the files however, if you do not have at least a little experience with server creation (and perhaps a little C#)
Why would you advise to not use them if you dont have any experience? Crystal files are the best files to use if youve never done it before.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Why would you advise to not use them if you dont have any experience? Crystal files are the best files to use if youve never done it before.

In general, a warning about server creation. Nothing against the files, and it was more a 'heads up'. Dunno why I said strongly advise (dealt with a few customers where that phrasing was relevant I guess this morning)

Removed that bit entirely now, as I can't really think of a decent way of getting my point across. Just... 'don't expect everything spoon fed' is probably the best/most relevant thing I coulda said.

Last edited:

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 8, 2016
[h=2]Can you leave your contact form, ********? I have a 2002-year version and client, but M2 and no longer available. I want to use Crystal's M2 and lander, can you help me to modify it?[/h]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you can't use other clients with crystal. Your only option is to download the 6GB client provided.

If it's too slow, just leave it over night to download.

If you have a download limit or something, download over several months :D

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I think from his post he is saying it keeps trying to redownload all 6GB.

If that is the case, then this is very unlikely to be occurring, unless something on your computer is removing the files during the process/before you've restarted the launcher perhaps.

Note that after you've closed the launcher it has to 'reread' the files. If the files have downloaded, then I think it still shows them as downloading, but will skip past them as it'll know they are already there. (I dunno, I've never actually had to download in chunks). Make sure you give it 5 minutes or so at the start of you relaunching the server to make sure that the files aren't actually be downloaded again.