Empire Mir 3
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Darkzone Reborn

Darkzone Reborn

1 month old high rate server, got real good potential just needs more players, just had a birthday event and valentiens event coming up. So events are plenty, the GM's are good they listen to feedback and are on often. Easy to catch up to current level of players. Plenty of help available too... Sorry if shouldn't be posted here. Enjoying the Server just needs more people to make it more exciting.

Again sorry if wrong place to post, couldn't correct place.
    http://www.darkzone.info/index-2.html

Come join us
    Last edited by loki6661; 09-02-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Event info

2. HispaRed

Re: Darkzone Reborn

I've been trying to get on for a couple hours now but still having problems. I was getting a black screen so i went to download everything from http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...t=black+screen but when im trying to install the net framework 3.5 i get this Untitled.png I've tried messing around with the "Turn Window features on or off" like it says but I don't really know what i'm doing. Any ideas?

another1 what win u use

also be sure u dw this

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/down...s.aspx?id=6812

Windows 10 and I'll try that, thanks.

i use to get a black screen at beginning cos it wouldnt start in fullscreen mode, uncheck the option. login, then alt+enter to fullscreen

Quote Originally Posted by loki6661 View Post
    i use to get a black screen at beginning cos it wouldnt start in fullscreen mode, uncheck the option. login, then alt+enter to fullscreen
    That looks like its done the trick! thanks a lot man this was stressing me out so much lol. See you in game.

Don't bother joining, got to 150 and gm banned me because I was arguing with a guy from the top guild. Long story short, we were both talking shit and he banned me and warned the other guy, even though the other guy was a lot more offensive. My friend then asked how and why that was fair (he was level 171) and he got banned until 12/12/9999. When you log on an alt to talk to the gm Mikey, a GM will constantly @kill you and Nemo, a GM, will ban you as soon as you say something until 12/12/9999. Absolutely horrible server, GMs have no idea what they're doing.

Dont listen to the salty guy above he got warned loads to stop what he was doing, in the end the GM banned him for it. GM doesnt ban people for no reason i've been on for 2-3 weeks and seen 2 people banned. One for cheating and you. They're good GM's ignore this saltyness

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Another 1 View Post
    That looks like its done the trick! thanks a lot man this was stressing me out so much lol. See you in game.
    No problem dude, sounded like it could've been that haha. Look for MoneyBears guild in game and hit us up

I'll be starting in around 20mins awaiting installer.

Top server I couldnít moan myself.

I also agree we do need a lot more players! Has massive potential this!

im not a mir2 player at all but ill download and try it

Good server this. Worth a download.
    Pheonix Server-Euro:
    LOMKing - War 49
    Slayer10 - War 40
    Strike - Wiz 48

DarkZone-Reborn.
    DarkDevil - Wiz
    Showbiz - Tao

PATCH- http://darkzone.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63
    Please sign up to our DarkZoneReborn forum.

not letting me download the auto patch
    /lick

download can be found here http://www.darkzone.info/index.html go to download it should d/l latest exe and config u need just tryed and its d/l fine for me

/Mikey
    DarkZone ReBorn ​In Progress

This server is pay to play. Once you get to lvl 200 the only way you can access level cave is by paying your way in at the cost of £3 per half hour.

If you don't want to do this then you can just grind away in the one cave you have access to at that level and so on. The only way to be top on this server is to pay your way there with level tokens and exp pots.

The server is also full of bugs, half the doors don't work in any of the maps and the quests are redundant. I downloaded the game to enjoy some of the old euro caves and it was fun for a while.

Shame as the server had good potential and a few good peeps there.

I'm not having a pop at anyone and if you take it that way then fair enough. This is just my review of the server after playing it for a month. Gave it a shot as I was looking for a high rate but it's just not up to scratch I'm afraid.

Could make a list of things wrong with it but the GM doesn't appreciate feedback and just told me to lvl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast