Happy Server Mir 2
Likes Likes:  21
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Darkzone Reborn

Re: Darkzone Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by 3gena View Post
    fking lol irl at this 5 years old mind ''Nemo'' loging our chars , changing names to shit , keeping em afk in bw so ppl watch what goin to happen if u didnt listen to nemo LOLING IRL ..

Showbiz u still defending this fking 5 years old mind ?LOL
    3gena, Nemo never logged your chars online. And he only changed names which were offensive lol.
    I'm not saying the server has no room for improvement - It does, as do all. From what i witnessed Nemo gave plenty of warnings before taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
    LMFAO such bullshit mate, i actually gave decent feedback to the gm but he kept warning me because some were negative points about the server, and u guys are all bored too don't even lie to yourself lmao, and no we are not friends irl none of us are rofl we just tried the server out and met each other nothing wrong with that, and i had no grudge against the GM never met him before but the way he acted was just dumb and showed he's not a good GM and cannot manage his community properly.
    Ibby - You told me your IRL friends played with you so I can only go off what Iím told. You had access to many of your friends accounts (no issues here) but once you got banned you logged on these account and continued to ruffle feathers rofl.
    From my perspective it's more so the way you went about your feedback, global shouting and spamming GM's. Nemo asked you to PM him with your comments loads of times. I even told you to chill out! I'm sure I can speak for other server owns spamming negative feedback constantly wouldnít go down well with them. Iím not questioning your ability to play the game and agree you're good at pvp.
    Will the server reach a user count of 50+ maybe not... But those who play it must enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone View Post
    Having played numerous servers, hosted a couple and GM'd many I know how hard it is to please all people all the time. Trying to cater for the blend of 'lone grinders' who will work tirelessly getting levels and building cash/kit and at the same time catering for those who pop on for a couple of hours after work desperate to group hunt to try and bridge the gap they have between themselves and the those who are online most of the time and make all the events etc.

Nemo has his focus and direction. When I have suggested stuff, sometimes he likes it, sometimes not. If he doesn't agree with yours ideas or takes offence at your comments, it doesnt make him wrong, it just makes him different to you. Banging on about what you think he ought to be doing, when he is obviously doing stuff, get very tiring. And that starts to grind on others (guildies, players, GMs etc) not just Nemo.
    Well said Lone, I agree with you mate.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

At the end of the day people who play the server play it for what it is currently. Its the users choice.

This thread isn't about who's better than who in game or in other servers.

Ibby if you hadnít of been banned let's face it you wouldnít have been ranting on here and Iím not sure your friends would have quit either (I donít think the GMs see this as a loss, as such) and I personally donít dislike you, I think you're a good laugh, very open spoken which makes you look daft sometimes but each for their own.

I'm sure you would have been continuing to play the game if you hadnít of been banned (let me emphasize game) many people forget this I think. You openly admitted you couldnít be assed to play the other servers quote- "Iím so well known on, and keep getting banned for pking"

DarkZoneReborn has new content on the way which from what Iíve seen looks really good! Sometimes the direction the server takes in terms of whatís prioritised maybe incorrect from others point of view.

I suppose me giving an example on this is Nemo is working on a 400 map now, well there's only 1 level 400 in game who could rebirth(2) back to 350 but is choosing not to do this. I would suggest working on improvements for rebirth one and two before spending an excessive amout of time which would be catered for only 1 person... but hey-ho...!

Cheers.
    Pheonix Server-Euro:
    LOMKing - War 49
    Slayer10 - War 40
    Strike - Wiz 48

DarkZone-Reborn.
    DarkDevil - Wiz
    Showbiz - Tao

PATCH- http://darkzone.info/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63
    Please sign up to our DarkZoneReborn forum.

2. HispaRed

Nope I mentioned no irl friend I said a mate. And I didnít mind the server it was fun but when I got fed up was when u kicked me from hold I starydnfgoung in a pk fest and got warning/threatened for playing my class, I talked a lot but u donít need to reply on game?

And in that screenshot it clearly shows nemo on our accís coz they are banned and we canít log them so..... and he nemo gave me warning for trying to help him improve server giving him actualll feedback I only logged melena and thatís it lol I barely spammed gms I asked a few times but never did spam him and it wasnít all negative feedback and wasnít directed at him I even told him the problems and what I think and then left it and

yes I would have left if I wasnít banned because gm was slowly stopping me from pking, and clearly my mate got banned for pking Shoguns brace or something otherwise he done nothing wrong lmfao. And I got loads of warnings, for what? Playing the server? Next joke..

Iím so well known? No Iím not and I didnít say tha I said I know loads of people and I didnít say I got banned for pking on other servers rofl what bullshit u trying to say lol..

maybe on discord i talked a lot but it wasnít about the gm was just a genuine rage lmao and then when I actually do give feedback and criticise, nemo acts all cocky and shit and thinks he knows it all, guy acts like he can build a better server than Jamie lol

oh and when I suggest to nemo itís a suggestion, yet he takes offences gives warning thinks he should badman and think Iím wrong jus because I suggested something.

for exanple, a cave called ďLords nestĒ costs 200gg and drops best kit in game yet only a wiz with super firewall (2.5kgg skill) can kill there or a tao, I suggested to make Mir more open instead of just one cave that can be camped by top lvls and sold so we have a chance, but no... the reply was

Ēdonít tell me what to do I do this because this how I make my serverĒ lmfaoooo.
    Last edited by ibby; 11-05-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
    Ēdonít tell me what to do I do this because this how I make my serverĒ lmfaoooo.

Good luck with your server.

Cheers
    Pheonix Server-Euro:
    LOMKing - War 49
    Slayer10 - War 40
    Strike - Wiz 48

DarkZone-Reborn.
    DarkDevil - Wiz
    Showbiz - Tao

What a shit excuse " He logged them on to change the offensive names " They're Banned anyway right? So nobody would see the names.. Just trying to bump your usercount simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    What a shit excuse " He logged them on to change the offensive names " They're Banned anyway right? So nobody would see the names.. Just trying to bump your usercount simple as.
    Well Said!

I must be losing the plot?!

I'm sure this flame from the above folks if purely a vendetta.

I appreciate it's not your cuppa tea Piff but, some folk do actually enjoy it and I don't think it deserves to have its name in the mud because inevitably someone got banned...

Yes things could be priorties better among other things. New material is been added also.

cheers
    Pheonix Server-Euro:
    LOMKing - War 49
    Slayer10 - War 40
    Strike - Wiz 48

DarkZone-Reborn.
    DarkDevil - Wiz
    Showbiz - Tao

More drama please. Mirstenders requires a daily slot.

sweet memories of the official servers of the past when gm presence was next to nil bulk of the time (and when they were in in those relatively rare times, shit started, same as on post official pservers)

this hand holding and inviting pple to have a say in how server is run is misguided, looking at chat logs should be enough input for any ps owner, there is invisible presence if he needs more

problem is they need stroking ego, standing like christmas tree in sz and having certain kind of pple cowtowing to them

this server was always run for one or several top players, like when I was ~120 and there was I think leveling cave messed up put in for levels 150 or 160 requiring weekend rewind that hit us all because of one nolifer that was catered to with new game content, still I support the view that you either play or not play, those certain shortcomings of this server are inevitable and harping on them is unrealistic, misguided.

btw I applaud banning or force renaming those lewd name chars, I cringe when I see such ones on any server, it puts me off, and I am no little kid by any means, its not regard for kids that mandates ban of such folks but regard for kids and adults alike

Igot banned was only 320.. i Think itís DareDevil is the nolifer whoís always max lvl and brings out content for him

Lol banter!

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:44 PM ----------

ive had like 3 accounts/chars banned ;L 1 account i don't even know what i was banned for just threw a level 265 in the bin..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345