Does anyone have Jamie's discord name?

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
if anyone has it or if Jamie you see it can you pm me it so i can send you a video of what i think proves Alibab botting in Lair time to get these ppl off the game if they cant follow 1 simple rule.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
if anyone has it or if Jamie you see it can you pm me it so i can send you a video of what i think proves Alibab botting in Lair time to get these ppl off the game if they cant follow 1 simple rule.

Or you could PM him?

Amazes me people can log onto here with a username and password and log onto their emails to activate accounts, but don’t understand a PM feature.

Mind
Blown

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Or you could PM him?

Amazes me people can log onto here with a username and password and log onto their emails to activate accounts, but don’t understand a PM feature.

Mind
Blown
Or maybe i was thinking also of the fact that other people could also take note of Jamie's discord name so he doesn't get spammed with pms on here aswell as in-game as soon as he logs on.

For someone who can do all the things above thinking it's an achievement i find it funny that you can't understand other simple reasons for asking for it on here...

" mind blown"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Or maybe i was thinking also of the fact that other people could also take note of Jamie's discord name so he doesn't get spammed with pms on here aswell as in-game as soon as he logs on.

For someone who can do all the things above thinking it's an achievement i find it funny that you can't understand other simple reasons for asking for it on here...

" mind blown"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Could you explain the difference to logging onto LOMCN and receiving 50 messages, and logging onto DISCORD and receiving 50 messages.

Further to that, could you explain where this achievement came from? I didn't get any Gamerscore for logging in and I'll be pretty peeved if I was excluded.

Final point... this thread is like literally worse than those who cant use the search function.

"like eh me gawd - how do I find zircon section"

like-omg-srsly-like-totally.jpg

God damn, I love both of these responses :S

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but ily.