Dont - play - Zentaur

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
It is probably common knowledge by now, but i thought id give this server a shot.. lol.

Fusion is apparantly spying on Zircon.. idk why Zentaur never competes with it. He also gets bosses spawned for him, Teleported to dungeons he dies at cause hes that bad of a player.

Gives certain players items, etc etc. Just warning anyone who even thinks of playing there.

Dont waste your time, hes also put a 200% extra buff on out of desperation.. this guy deserves nothing.

Attachments

• zedlol.txt
    6 KB · Views: 107

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
First and last reply on this thread.

You been hostile since day one on my server, when one player accomplished a item or a level you started to moan. When i wanted to do a update you started to threat me by leaving and poisoning other players mind by that.

You started to throw **** on others on Zentaur discord and started to threaten me. Which i dont allow nobody to threat me.

Experience and event its for Valentines day ;) I put what i want on my server because its not p2w and fair.

Also Fusion joined server because he wanted to compare mobs from Zircon on Zentaur, also he tested BoarKing that he couldnt even kill.

mucklebones

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2014
He never moaned about others accomplishments, neither did he ever threaten you in the way you make out. He threatened he would leave the server if you bought about game breaking changes after you clearly advertised this server as a low rate GSP.

We questioned the updates you proposed because of this.. because you said it was a low rate GSP files. ... since we have played GSP servers previously we knew there was no class problems just players you choose to listen to having massive L2P issues.

Never either did he poison others to leave, just gave facts and truths. Feel fking dissapointed I wasted time and money on this server. I wished I had listened to previous warnings.

Goodluck with your server Zed. Goodbye.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
**** you got me.. i spent all that time writing that out, are you part of zeds team who is getting paid? I bet you are. I would provide screens if i didn't get panic banned by zed, however its way too much text to screenshot it without taking up too much energy, that i refuse to waste on this server anymore.

It's a game that takes up our time, we grind for items so they can be given to certain people, we hoped for an even playing field, but zeds reputation stayed true. There is about 12 people that play in that server btw. Please post up all the 45 users currently playing, fake it on notepad if you wish.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Im going to watch Black Panther. Any toughts on this movie before Avengers : Infinity Wars appears this May?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
lol Wow if zed gave me items why would i still be rocking fking sov rings that i paid u and ur tao for?

im still rocking a level 38 armor on that server...

im way to hooked on zircon to waste time on your ****.... how sad

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
Dont forget your +36 DC mace, that you are way too hooked on Zircon to have refined, on your kit with Sov Rings and 38* armor.

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Master refine...... i know how to do it or u can call it a bug if u want...well its kinda a bug how i do it but hey seems only 2 people know this :P

Last edited:

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
How did you manage to come across the items, If your too busy with Zircon, i was active on Zentaur.. that's the advantage of having 12 players playing a server.. you get to know if anyone has been in JP or farming about 200 or so 38 armors, but you were too busy trading/re-rolling chars, because your awful.

Atleast zed sorted the "bug" ^^

Those last few posts between you two don't look sketchy at all lol.

Hopefully people make the correct decision should they ever think of wasting time on this server.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Oh no....a spy...to find out the same thing as the other 300 players? -.- lol.

If it was a spy on Jamies team or something, with information on the files and such....fair enough, but the game itself? Hardly a "spy" when you can openly see anything, anyone else can see.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
lol i cant be telling u that then i would tell u the bug :P

its ok you keep using 44 armors for master refine :P

sucker :)

and i was caught i am a spy thats way i spent 80-100 euro on zircon.. Oo wait Zed is giving me money to donate on Zircon lol.......

Im sure Jamie can confrim

today was 50 and all wasted on pig pots was super pissed it cost that much but hey its not my money its zed's

your a fool.........

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
yeah when you put it like that it does but the other person does not play zentaur he played Fire & Ice server well he did he's the one who showed me it :L

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
See how easy that was to fake? It's easy to start sh*t on the internet, i just dont understand why people try to do it here, its a goddamn game ffs :glee:

View attachment 19412
Want more proof? I dont have the PM's unfortunately. Zed panic blocked and deleted me before i could. Luckily i still have friends there.
28313397_10214314811800181_1174006307_n.jpg 28175593_10214314811960185_1159840279_n.jpg 28175745_10214314812000186_225613241_n.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
I was taking the piss. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You posted a .txt file claiming it as "proof" that this had actually happened
[/FONT]

Now you were taking the piss lol.

Also he's obviously deleted my posts before in a quick cover up attempt. Weak

Last edited: