Western Woool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
overall it’s a great game, glad to see something new in the mid community, I assume the gms has put much efforts into it, but the usercount is way too low, even if we reach high lvls and with nice gears but without the usercount it’s still pointless

Don't think usercount too bad atm, needs more advertising on the LOM social network page though.

怎么调中文

Option disabled I think?

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Very sorry guys we have had a couple unexpected problems the last couple of days that's caused the server to disconnect, I have a fix but its going to take around an hour.
I'm going to take this opportunity to sort it out and stop it form happening in the future

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Server is back up guys sorry for the downtime.... exp is now set to x8 and the skill windstreamer has been fixed.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Yes guys its been up since 3am, seems the fix I applied yesterday worked.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
thx for link, but plis fix torrent download :) download stuck on 1.1% and not go xD i try download normal but get 1gb and error

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
ok i try bro, omg i was forgot ask, the game run on xp ?:P
Yes mate the game should run fine, just make sure you run the launcher as admin

---------- Post Merged at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:14 PM ----------

thx for link, but plis fix torrent download :) download stuck on 1.1% and not go xD i try download normal but get 1gb and error

if you would like to try download just with the patcher here you go mate

Auto Patcher

if it does stop just start it again and it will carry on from where it left off.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
This is really gd alot graphics blow mir2/3 away dnt understand why there isnt 60+ ppl online ppl need to see this mre and give it a try

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
This is really gd alot graphics blow mir2/3 away dnt understand why there isnt 60+ ppl online ppl need to see this mre and give it a try
Just need to find a few people willing to try somthing now mate

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Reboot tonight at 8:00pm to fix a few problems.

SoulShield and HolyArmor buggin pets fixed.
Speed glitch with pets fixed.
Pet level up kills corrected.
Pet untamming with increased attributes fixed.

Tamming Rate lowered.
Monsters health will now effect tamming rate.

Weather system fixed.

Also would people prefer to enter Purgatory for hour at anytime instead of the fixed time it opens now? For people with different time zones.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Jesus christ Hero / 2.3 is dead why are people still running windows XP lol Arcadia player i guess. WoooL is Kinda old maybe XP would run it well but taking a guess as its custom and a lot of time gone into this i would say it would probably run better on a newer OS.

Pernod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Reboot tonight at 8:00pm to fix a few problems.

Also would people prefer to enter Purgatory for hour at anytime instead of the fixed time it opens now? For people with different time zones.

Would work out well for people in different time zones.

also helps as it can become crowed in the area's you can actually hunt so ye, people can always time it together if they want to group it

Status
Not open for further replies.