Western Woool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
ok i have game download bro, now when i open launcher its say offlinie, i was check serwerlist and no have there ip

autopatch not run on xp (woolpatcher is not aplication system32) some like that say xD

plis ip :)))

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:54 PM ----------

any one can put the servelist file plis for me

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ok i have game download bro, now when i open launcher its say offlinie, i was check serwerlist and no have there ip

autopatch not run on xp (woolpatcher is not aplication system32) some like that say xD

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:54 PM ----------

[Config]
ServerName=WesternWoool
ServerAdd=wooolserver.ddns.net
ServerPort=7000
ServerNum=1
Server0=WesternWoool
Server1=
ServerNick0=Westernwoool
ServerNick1=

---------- Post Merged at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:04 PM ----------

[Config]
ServerName=WesternWoool
ServerAdd=wooolserver.ddns.net
ServerPort=7000
ServerNum=1
Server0=WesternWoool
Server1=
ServerNick0=Westernwoool
ServerNick1=

Reactions: Amrod

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
ty bro!!!

---------- Post Merged at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 PM ----------

coz win xp i best for 3.55 :) i play alot on this files

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Reboot tonight at 8:00pm to fix a few problems.

SoulShield and HolyArmor buggin pets fixed.
Speed glitch with pets fixed.
Pet level up kills corrected.
Pet untamming with increased attributes fixed.

Tamming Rate lowered.
Monsters health will now effect tamming rate.

Weather system fixed.

Also would people prefer to enter Purgatory for hour at anytime instead of the fixed time it opens now? For people with different time zones.

Would love to have Purgatory changed to one hour/entrance per day instead of fixed time as for example for me it opens at midnight and therefore I always miss out. I'm sure there are other people like this too.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
怎么区分职业技能书?
武士道士向导

Warrior, wizard, taoist

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged on 16-03-2018 at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-03-2018 at 02:45 PM ----------

Please find our western world of legend discord link here

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
same lvl you learn it it goes on brace slot until 22

does any one use the server forums ? too

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
[emoji769 said:
blade;1094782]same lvl you learn it it goes on brace slot until 22

does any one use the server forums ? too
Hi mate yes people.use the server forums.

maxgraz

Banned
Banned
Mar 15, 2016
[QUOTE = liquidice; 1094791]你好队友是people.use服务器论坛。

使用Tapatalk

不会用tapatalk 这个软件很垃圾。有没有别的

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
So....what are you supposed to do once you hit level 18? After the 'leave the palace' quest.
Guide says go to the mines... what mines? I found only one on Pen Island and after trying for 10 mins I simply can't enter the door.
(Co-ords on the map says 475,39) which is far top right, unaccessable part of the map.
Just spent an hour running in circles trying to find where to go next... kinda fed up now.

Was enjoying it until that point.

Edit: Ok found that i need to teleport there... that could be made easier to find.

So is that it for quests then? I only found 1 more on the main guy in central plains but it does nothing when i click it.

Did i break my character or is there a way to unlearn a skill? Seems I'm unable to wear a doll and amulet together making curse useless?

Also the AH work? i just get "loading..."

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
So....what are you supposed to do once you hit level 18? After the 'leave the palace' quest.
Guide says go to the mines... what mines? I found only one on Pen Island and after trying for 10 mins I simply can't enter the door.
(Co-ords on the map says 475,39) which is far top right, unaccessable part of the map.
Just spent an hour running in circles trying to find where to go next... kinda fed up now.

Was enjoying it until that point.

Edit: Ok found that i need to teleport there... that could be made easier to find.

So is that it for quests then? I only found 1 more on the main guy in central plains but it does nothing when i click it.

Did i break my character or is there a way to unlearn a skill? Seems I'm unable to wear a doll and amulet together making curse useless?

Also the AH work? i just get "loading..."
There is repeatable quests in each cave or dungeon apart from the mines.

You can't unlearn skills, so pay close attention to the skill tree in game ( we are looking into the creation if an item which will allow this)

You don't unlock the bottom posion or doll slot untill you reach level 22.

More quests will come in tim but sanity and myself are currently working on a number of other things.

Cheers Liq

Status
Not open for further replies.