Western Woool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Hi mate Sanity updated the original post with the trailer I made mate.

Go to the first message and press play

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I saw that, was wondering if there was additional screenshots for us to look at while we wait haha

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
yeah, we would like more info about this server since many ppl aren’t rlly familiar with woool, really appreciate

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Yeah, I saw that, was wondering if there was additional screenshots for us to look at while we wait haha
I will get the website updated for you guys with more screenshots tomorrow after work mate.

Westernwoool.com

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Why is it hosted in US?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Since seeing this question, i was a little worried it would put people off. I made the decision to move the server to the UK.

This will be sorted for this Saturday.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
just downloaded the launcher wanna take a look at it of the game seems like the server is down, just wondering is there like any p2w buffs in the cashshop,what does the cash shop sell? And is the boss much more stronger than the original wool?, or is pretty the same

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
just downloaded the launcher wanna take a look at it of the game seems like the server is down, just wondering is there like any p2w buffs in the cashshop,what does the cash shop sell? And is the boss much more stronger than the original wool?, or is pretty the same
Server is down till launch day on Saturday mate.

Cash shop items are minimal as we do not have any intention of making this server pay to win.

We have a few mount related items, global shout item, an item to bundle your bundles and finaly small exp buff items.

We will not be adding any stat increase items or kit to the cash shop, we also will not be adding any skills.

Bosses are setup like the official Chinese woool server mate.

Cheers

---------- Post Merged on 07-03-2018 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-03-2018 at 09:24 PM ----------

I've been moving the server files over to a new server today so haven't got much done on the site, although i have taken the time to add the Mall shop items to the website.

I've had a number of people asking about the cash shop so I've just got this page finished.

please visit the below page

Western world of legend Cash shop

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
ty for ur info liquidice~ just my personal suggestion, u could consider to just keep one exp medal, and nerf it a little bit 1.5 and 1.8 is a bit p2w 1.2 is alright

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ty for ur info liquidice~ just my personal suggestion, u could consider to just keep one exp medal, and nerf it a little bit 1.5 and 1.8 is a bit p2w 1.2 is alright

I don't believe Exp buffs under 2x would be considered "P2W" imo but you do have to sacrifice a stat medal to use these. They act like a Torch on Legend Of Mir, runs out when the dura runs out, take it off to pause it.

But i am open to suggestions, if it's a problem we can look at it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Since seeing this question, i was a little worried it would put people off. I made the decision to move the server to the UK.

This will be sorted for this Saturday.

Good to hear.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The database on offer, compared to that of Mir2 and Mir3 is considerably smaller....I assume you have the ability to add more later with reasonable ease?

I recall getting through all of this in about a month if you go all out (Which some people will do lol).

And this is only an assumption, as the caves on the advert are the ones i've seen before, i don't see any "new" ones.

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
The database on offer, compared to that of Mir2 and Mir3 is considerably smaller....I assume you have the ability to add more later with reasonable ease?

I recall getting through all of this in about a month if you go all out (Which some people will do lol).

And this is only an assumption, as the caves on the advert are the ones i've seen before, i don't see any "new" ones.
I dont believe Ice temple and fire temple have ever been seen on an English woool server before. But yes we have a load more content to implement in future patches thanks to the 2.0 client.

The database on offer at the moment from the files posted here on lomcn .... No longer has a patch on ours :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Crafting:

GemMelting: Your basic craft, Rubys (DC),Sapphires(MC),Emeralds(SC) this can be obtained from monsters,bosses and Kings Daughter Run, and you can find GemBoxs.
You will need to take them to CentralPlains - 520,267 and speak to Searn.

10x Ruby - FireStone(S) - 0-1 DC
10x Sapphire - IceStone(S) - 0-1 MC
10x Emerald - WaterStone(S) - 0-1 SC

Condense Gems
So you now know how to make the first tier stones, this is where you will make the 2nd and 3rd tier stones,
You will need 6 of the same stone
6x FireStone(S) - FireStone(M) - 1-1 DC
6x FireStone(M) - FireStone(L) - 1-2 DC
6X FireStone(L) - FireGem - 1-3 DC
Condense.png

Gem Fusion
This is where you can try your luck and improve your Gem, similar to weapon refining, Get 2 gems but they cannot be the same and combine them with materials, Ores or Accessories and create a new Gem.
FireGem and WaterGem will make a DC 1-3 and SC 1-2 Stone Basic fusion. There is a chance depending on materials you use to improve those attributes but this craft can also fail and you will lose all materials and gems used.
Fusiongem.png

Weapon Refining
This is exactly the same as Mir, What ever weapon you have equiped will be the weapon taken when refining starts, use Ores and accessories (It will take all from bag) go back after a couple of hours and you will be given the weapon back with the (*) label on it's weapon name, you will need to hit a monster to see if it works or if it breaks.

PracticeValue Upgrade
Practice value points can be obtained from quests and you will need a certain amount for upgrade depending on which upgrade you are on. You can upgrade DC,MC,SC on Weapons or Armors only, you will be able to do this 7 times.

Upgrade 1: Requires 20000 points
Upgrade 2: Requires 40000 points
Upgrade 3: Requires 80000 points
Upgrade 4: Requires 400000 points
Upgrade 5: Requires 1000000 points
Upgrade 6: Requires 3000000 points
Upgrade 7: Requires 6000000 points

So it will be a good idea to go pick up the quests from Gorrik in CentralPlains before Purgatory opens. The rewards for completing the quest is random, you can earn 1000 up to 5000 points per quest.

Fate Crafting
There is 4 furnaces around CentralPlains, QingFurnace,TigerFurnace,BasalticFurnace and RoseFurnace.

Each furnace will craft a certain material used to make a FateWeapon, to make these materials you will need certain Ores.

QingFurnace - PureGold
TigerFurnace - SnowSilver
BasalticFurnace - DarkSteel

RoseFurnace is the final furnace you need to visit, as long as you have PureGoldx3, SnowSilverx3 and DarkSteelx3 you can start to craft a FateWeapon.

There is 2 tiers you can craft, Common Fate weapon will require the above materials and advanced Fate weapon will require the same materials + a DevilsTear.

The weapon you receive is random, it could be a level 22 or level 35 fate weapon, it all depends on luck, Fate weapons are low in attributes but much easier to Luck compared to other weapons. Advanced Fate craft will allow you to have a chance to craft a level 40 fate weapon.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
is tai gonna keep update with this server’s usercount, never seem a woool server on his list XD

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Crafting:

GemMelting: Your basic craft, Rubys (DC),Sapphires(MC),Emeralds(SC) this can be obtained from monsters,bosses and Kings Daughter Run, and you can find GemBoxs.
You will need to take them to CentralPlains - 520,267 and speak to Searn.

10x Ruby - FireStone(S) - 0-1 DC
10x Sapphire - IceStone(S) - 0-1 MC
10x Emerald - WaterStone(S) - 0-1 SC

Condense Gems
So you now know how to make the first tier stones, this is where you will make the 2nd and 3rd tier stones,
You will need 6 of the same stone
6x FireStone(S) - FireStone(M) - 1-1 DC
6x FireStone(M) - FireStone(L) - 1-2 DC
6X FireStone(L) - FireGem - 1-3 DC
View attachment 19491

Gem Fusion
This is where you can try your luck and improve your Gem, similar to weapon refining, Get 2 gems but they cannot be the same and combine them with materials, Ores or Accessories and create a new Gem.
FireGem and WaterGem will make a DC 1-3 and SC 1-2 Stone Basic fusion. There is a chance depending on materials you use to improve those attributes but this craft can also fail and you will lose all materials and gems used.
View attachment 19492

Weapon Refining
This is exactly the same as Mir, What ever weapon you have equiped will be the weapon taken when refining starts, use Ores and accessories (It will take all from bag) go back after a couple of hours and you will be given the weapon back with the (*) label on it's weapon name, you will need to hit a monster to see if it works or if it breaks.

PracticeValue Upgrade
Practice value points can be obtained from quests and you will need a certain amount for upgrade depending on which upgrade you are on. You can upgrade DC,MC,SC on Weapons or Armors only, you will be able to do this 7 times.

Upgrade 1: Requires 20000 points
Upgrade 2: Requires 40000 points
Upgrade 3: Requires 80000 points
Upgrade 4: Requires 400000 points
Upgrade 5: Requires 1000000 points
Upgrade 6: Requires 3000000 points
Upgrade 7: Requires 6000000 points

So it will be a good idea to go pick up the quests from Gorrik in CentralPlains before Purgatory opens. The rewards for completing the quest is random, you can earn 1000 up to 5000 points per quest.

Fate Crafting
There is 4 furnaces around CentralPlains, QingFurnace,TigerFurnace,BasalticFurnace and RoseFurnace.

Each furnace will craft a certain material used to make a FateWeapon, to make these materials you will need certain Ores.

QingFurnace - PureGold
TigerFurnace - SnowSilver
BasalticFurnace - DarkSteel

RoseFurnace is the final furnace you need to visit, as long as you have PureGoldx3, SnowSilverx3 and DarkSteelx3 you can start to craft a FateWeapon.

There is 2 tiers you can craft, Common Fate weapon will require the above materials and advanced Fate weapon will require the same materials + a DevilsTear.

The weapon you receive is random, it could be a level 22 or level 35 fate weapon, it all depends on luck, Fate weapons are low in attributes but much easier to Luck compared to other weapons. Advanced Fate craft will allow you to have a chance to craft a level 40 fate weapon.

This look sick!! Does it trigger animation too?

Would be cool a video in depth for this system ! ;)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
This look sick!! Does it trigger animation too?

Would be cool a video in depth for this system ! ;)
I've got abit work on at the moment won't be back till about 8.... but when im back I will take a video for you mate

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I've got abit work on at the moment won't be back till about 8.... but when im back I will take a video for you mate

Much appreciated!

Looking forward, from what i seen theres some quite nice systems !

Status
Not open for further replies.