Western Woool 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We had a set back and am not sure on what to do so i thought il get peoples opinions and this should of been spotted much sooner so this is my fault.

Guild Title, Marriage Title, Rank Title cannot be shown to other players, you can see them fine but others cannot. This is a problem if a enemy guild runs into you and you have no idea what guild hes in. This is purely a fault with the client we are using and not the server, i tested the older 1.9 and the latests 2.0 client and it works fine.

This is what it looks like when you look at your self, it shows normal.
ranks1.png

This is what it looks like for other players.
ranks2.png

For me the most important one is the guild name, people need to know what guild another is in without having to right click them, if you can see those pictures i manage to work a way for the Green Titles to show the guild name, so that is 1 way we could do it but i would need to put something there if they was not in a guild because green titles enable wings to show on level 40 wings so we can't have it blank.

There is no way around this unless we get another client and start over again, which i don't want to do at all, so would the green titles work for people? if so could you suggest a name or something i can put for someone whos not a guild.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
We had a set back and am not sure on what to do so i thought il get peoples opinions and this should of been spotted much sooner so this is my fault.

Guild Title, Marriage Title, Rank Title cannot be shown to other players, you can see them fine but others cannot. This is a problem if a enemy guild runs into you and you have no idea what guild hes in. This is purely a fault with the client we are using and not the server, i tested the older 1.9 and the latests 2.0 client and it works fine.

This is what it looks like when you look at your self, it shows normal.
View attachment 19500

This is what it looks like for other players.
View attachment 19501

For me the most important one is the guild name, people need to know what guild another is in without having to right click them, if you can see those pictures i manage to work a way for the Green Titles to show the guild name, so that is 1 way we could do it but i would need to put something there if they was not in a guild because green titles enable wings to show on level 40 wings so we can't have it blank.

There is no way around this unless we get another client and start over again, which i don't want to do at all, so would the green titles work for people? if so could you suggest a name or something i can put for someone whos not a guild.

I guess you could give everyone guildless a green title saying "User" or "Player"? Just something simple.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
maybe do a quick fix for now to meet the deadline, then fix it all in a patch at a later date? will guilds be in game within the first week? or does it not work like that??

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
maybe do a quick fix for now to meet the deadline, then fix it all in a patch at a later date? will guilds be in game within the first week? or does it not work like that??
Guilds will be in gane mate, but you will need the horn.

Not an easy boss to solo so i dont think it will be to quick.

I was gona have a word with sanity, but just got home from work..... it's all a numbers game for guilds these days on all servers.... and this is down to the user count.

What do you guys think of this... I was thinking of maybe making say 8 char max guild for now so there is a number of guilds and not just 2 large ones.... maybe increase guild sizes based on user count ?

Please give me your thoughts.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
could u please set a noobies guild so it will be more convenient for us in the beginning, making friends, trades, and group for hunts

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
What do you guys think of this... I was thinking of maybe making say 8 char max guild for now so there is a number of guilds and not just 2 large ones.... maybe increase guild sizes based on user count ?

Please give me your thoughts.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

not bad idea to start things off

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Opens at 5pm mate :P.

Manchester Utd vs Liverpool today, hense the 5pm release time lol.

Cheers haha, Posted so I knew what time - not sarcasm :)
Hopefully you do better than we did last weekend...

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
8 man guild cap to begin is a great idea, hopefully as the user count goes up you can alter it, a little

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
So, what classes are people rolling? I was tempted to go wiz or tao this time, but I have fond memories of war on WoooL >.<

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
So, what classes are people rolling? I was tempted to go wiz or tao this time, but I have fond memories of war on WoooL >.<

ive never played woool quite intrigued to give it a go, fancy having a pet/pets so wiz or taoist for me.

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Cant wait to get stuck in to this again, alpha was fun :)

Rintintao (Alpha) Maybe going wizz this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.