Mir 3 Hispared - Thoughts?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hi guys,

Does anyone currently play, or has previously played this server?

I normally only play servers when they first come out so as to be not too far behind. BUT looking at the website I'm really impressed with the updates / events that seem to be near every week.

Are the clients in easy to understand English? Many english speaking players?

Whats the user count like? High rate or Low rate feel?

I'd appreciate any help before I have the chance to download the client later :D

Cheers

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's Mir2 now last time i played and it's really ****ing good but leveling gets annoying 45+ as you have to farm subs for exp and they have huge hp pools. They changed over to Crystal a year or 2 back now because all Open-Source Mir3 files are dog ****.

100% Worth a play if your not put off it's on Mir2 files... I could be wrong maybe they went back to Mir3 now its doing well but doubtful his Crystal files we're heavily modded to be more Mir3 sided game play without the elements.

Tip if you do play press > when ingame you summon a tiger which levels you pretty fast and gains stats as it levels.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Really helpful feedback, thanks very much! Any language barrier with NPC's etc?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
No all fully translated to English, All the Spanish players are pretty helpful also, some speak real good English.

Technically guess it was actually translated to Spanish as Crystal files already had all npc in English xD