New WesternWoool Server

smoochy boys on tour

loki6661

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 16, 2017
I had the guy helping me out get it installed cos it wouldn't extract properly and stuff, so said i'd chuck a few posts out there to try generate some interest...

Sorry my bad guys, not my server should've said that bit haha!!

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:41 PM ----------

This is the same server, not sure who he is but i appreciate the advertising lol.

We have a thread on Lomcn here.
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?99036-Western-Woool-2

Yeah it was the guy you're doing it with dude haha, he knows im doing this. Not tryina pass it off as mine like :)

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Peaking at 20 ish atm. It's fun, personally I prefer these files to mir2. They are smooth. With continued development I think they could be really good. Anyway. Server is good. Gms listen to feedback and post their updates to let u know what's been fixed or improved.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Anyway. Server is good. Gms listen to feedback and post their updates to let u know what's been fixed or improved.

Probably one of the best things about this server.
Not sure about longevity of the server though as unsure about available content updates and with server rates as they are now they are going to have to be quite frequent. Hope server does keep going though.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server closed down a while ago, it never worked out and there was no point keeping it going.

I don't think i will work on another server, we did manage to fix most of the things towards the end but i don't think this would keep people playing, i can only see a high rate server working for woool right now and without the client source, i could make a high rate server that would last 1 month max so it's a bit pointless.