Zircon Server - Untold truth

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Unless of course, I'm doing something wrong and should be able to solo everymob in Numa all at once.

You went wrong from birth, I wouldn't worry. <3

Although.. "Zirxon - Untold Truth" ... got patch name for a twist! maybe warriors are the devils work.

Last edited:

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
I'm a level55 warrior... I can't hunt in every cave and no have to pot.

Yes I can hunt in PT, BP and JP and not get hit much.

But I can't go everywhere and not get hit... Desert Dungeon for example, 2 or more mobs on me and I'm dead.
Yet, I see wizards and Tao's soloin 10+ mobs at once.
Same with Numa, 2 or 3 mobs round me I'm potting like mad, then a tao runs past and kills a big lure with ease.

Each class has their advantages and disadvantages. Unless of course, I'm doing something wrong and should be able to solo everymob in Numa all at once.

Your just under leveled badly, catch up on everyone else roughly level 70 then you'll achieve god mode enjoy :)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
While I was playing Warrior's were the most dangerous and are still the most dangerous from the sound of it , BP and JP are far more rewarding than other places and they are tailored for Warrior's.

Each class has their advantages and disadvantages.

Each class needs a rework, besides warrior. Also a better weapon, 99% of the server using weapons that Warrior sold on trust merch, other classes hunt in the harder numa cave but get a lesser weapon, you can't justify this sh1t.

Make trans great again! yada yada my words have no effect Vs Shane the Warrior. Ok so it's not Mir 2....that's a bad thing!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
What do you think he's been doing since path of exile season reset lol, "hint" nothing mir related.

Yea 3 hours and 13 Minutes, half of that was AFK dealing with Zircon.

xelgAAU.png

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
Yea 3 hours and 13 Minutes, half of that was AFK dealing with Zircon.

xelgAAU.png

Shane's account? xD its just the beat on the street, from the outside looking in it doesn't look like your up to much.

There's a lot of good feedback in the OP pity you ignored it.

Last edited:

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
No idea, I just want to be a witch that uses CI and totems. (I am a dirty casual, I play HC though)

I got my summoning witch to level 10, then went back to Grim Dawn (performance wise seems like Path of Exile is poorly optimised). Didnt really like the whole ''bestiary' league either from first impressions!

Path of Exile such a cool game though! So much depth to it

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I got my summoning witch to level 10, then went back to Grim Dawn (performance wise seems like Path of Exile is poorly optimised). Didnt really like the whole ''bestiary' league either from first impressions!

Path of Exile such a cool game though! So much depth to it

I preferred Grim Dawn too to be honest.

But on topic, the **** is everyone saying OP had 'a lot of good feedback'. Cut the ****ing fluff out, the intro and the weird sign off and he made 2 points.

1) Wars are too OP. Take no dmg from mobs, and gave 1 anecdotal example of 1 warrior easily killing a single target

2) Guilds play favourites. Maybe his point was that caps need to be implemented or lowered? I dunno, 'cos he never actually plainly stated what the issue he thought was, or how he would fix it.

Chalace is right, it's been said several times,

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
Keeping a guild of 90 or so active players isn't easy, the last noteable war the numbers were within 10 or so players so not as one sided as people are making out, the fact some of thc have left and apparently given up the fight isn't because of guild numbers being too high let's be honest here

You said in your own guild chat you wanted to focus on destroying SD's morale but it would seem you've almost had the opposite effect. Bosses were pretty evenly contested the difference seems to be when we lose we try to rally together and keep our spirits high where as there was maybe one or w days of you guys not getting a boss and hells and a few others threw their dummies out again giving PvP change ultimatums to gm

In response to the balance thing server is more balanced I it's current state than it's ever been warriors maybe on the strong side slightly but gm is aware of why and that it's their regen currently being really strong. I also think defiance is slightly on the strong side not having any penalty, but it's the rock paper scissors thing a good wizz will wipe the floor with a sin if he knows what he's doing, unless a sin gets a preloaded sweetbrier crit or a lucky dance bloom on a wizz as his shield drops they struggle against wizz. Almost like wizz is their counter class. Another thing maybe effecting it is the warrior skill system being different here where u can pretty much full combo fs bs dr then have your skills back off cooldown almost instantly where as before you'd be able to load up all 3 wait for the timer and use 4th skill once you've completed the 3 hit combo to make it a 4 spell hit but after that you'd have a bit of a wait before your offence skills were ready again

But balancing is a nightmare you change something too much one way and it becomes op, or something changed then has a knock on affect on something else game breaking. The state of balance isn't no were near as broken as is being suggested though

To.me it kinda looks like some people who hit close to the soft cap just want every boss now as there's not much point to levelling unroll the new map content will be released, but once you lose a fight or boss you seem to be fill of salt and rage rather than trying to rally your troops together for the next boss. No doubt you will take offence to this but that's just based in my opinion of what I've seen in game through actions and reactions

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
Keeping a guild of 90 or so active players isn't easy, the last noteable war the numbers were within 10 or so players so not as one sided as people are making out, the fact some of thc have left and apparently given up the fight isn't because of guild numbers being too high let's be honest here

You said in your own guild chat you wanted to focus on destroying SD's morale but it would seem you've almost had the opposite effect. Bosses were pretty evenly contested the difference seems to be when we lose we try to rally together and keep our spirits high where as there was maybe one or w days of you guys not getting a boss and hells and a few others threw their dummies out again giving PvP change ultimatums to gm

In response to the balance thing server is more balanced I it's current state than it's ever been warriors maybe on the strong side slightly but gm is aware of why and that it's their regen currently being really strong. I also think defiance is slightly on the strong side not having any penalty, but it's the rock paper scissors thing a good wizz will wipe the floor with a sin if he knows what he's doing, unless a sin gets a preloaded sweetbrier crit or a lucky dance bloom on a wizz as his shield drops they struggle against wizz. Almost like wizz is their counter class. Another thing maybe effecting it is the warrior skill system being different here where u can pretty much full combo fs bs dr then have your skills back off cooldown almost instantly where as before you'd be able to load up all 3 wait for the timer and use 4th skill once you've completed the 3 hit combo to make it a 4 spell hit but after that you'd have a bit of a wait before your offence skills were ready again

But balancing is a nightmare you change something too much one way and it becomes op, or something changed then has a knock on affect on something else game breaking. The state of balance isn't no were near as broken as is being suggested though

To.me it kinda looks like some people who hit close to the soft cap just want every boss now as there's not much point to levelling unroll the new map content will be released, but once you lose a fight or boss you seem to be fill of salt and rage rather than trying to rally your troops together for the next boss. No doubt you will take offence to this but that's just based in my opinion of what I've seen in game through actions and reactions

Think the numbers were 55 - 74 which is actually a bit of a gap, and tbh we have been forced to add people to the guild just to try bridge in numbers.

Main problems for me are, lack of pve options for wizard, our damage in higher level areas is crap, our sustain is also poor

Getting 1 hit / 2 hit from warriors

EI working vs wizards instead of only pve , there is no EI to reduce physical damage.

As for the fights well there actually boring as fk due to numbers, we block the door because there is 10 - 15 of us and there's 30 of you lot at the other side, the only way to win that fight is to door block.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
;) precisely. People are so easy to bash and criticise, yet fail to realise how good things are.

Unfortunately Mir3 has no other competing files lol, once you've played this, you're screwed for returning to old crap.

Players shouldn't be resorting to a server because of lack of choice lol. A lot will still play out of addiction and time spent so far, which is not how you want your server surviving lol.

Don't personally know how things are going now, as i've taken a step away from Mir since i left lol, but i wasn't so addicted that i was putting up with how bad it was being run.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I agree, GM also lacks fairness in dealing with a lot of problems

Compare him to the majority of current server owners & past server owners and I'd probably say he's very fair when it comes to dealing with the majority of issues compared with what you could have. Quite lenient too. Then again his server revenue probably makes that a must if he wants to keep it that way.
No complaints here.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Compare him to the majority of current server owners & past server owners and I'd probably say he's very fair when it comes to dealing with the majority of issues compared with what you could have. Quite lenient too. Then again his server revenue probably makes that a must if he wants to keep it that way.
No complaints here.

He is a carrot dangler.

£££ makes gm ass lickers in 99.9% cases. That **** still rules the world.