What Experience Rate Would you Like To See

• Total voters

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
haha I have a feeling this Poll is gona help make some people understand how hard it is to please everyone. :@:

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yeah, I personally don't see the point of racing through content only to complain at higher levels that you guys aren't pushing new content fast enough (and whining that their are bored).

:(

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Yeah, I personally don't see the point of racing through content only to complain at higher levels that you guys aren't pushing new content fast enough (and whining that their are bored).

:(
To be fair mate x8 isn't actuly to bad only a little over double what we currently have.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
i voted 6x (but would take any increase)

so far the minority have said to leave it the same

Last edited:

Pernod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
i just dnt think its worth changing the exp rate at all. x3 seems fine.
same . personally I thought what we had was ok . didn't take long to hit mid 20s and I guess woool has a lower lvl range then we are used to. but I guess if faster xp brings more people then that's all good

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
same . personally I thought what we had was ok . didn't take long to hit mid 20s and I guess woool has a lower lvl range then we are used to. but I guess if faster xp brings more people then that's all good

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

14 ppl have voted otherwise though, so clearly the majority want it a bit higher

Iglu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017
Will this poll be taken into consideration on the update thats due today?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It all depends on how much content the games got. I don't want to fly through the game. I would prefer how it is but if it's down the number of votes then there's no point voting as x6/x8 are currently drawing.

-Ash

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
It all depends on how much content the games got. I don't want to fly through the game. I would prefer how it is but if it's down the number of votes then there's no point voting as x6/x8 are currently drawing.

-Ash
We still have plenty of content to compliment mate..... just means we will have to work quicker lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
okey, well I'm fine with what ever. Is the server on Advertisement in the home page? Might bring in more players. Also would Tai be able to add it to the server list?

-Ash

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
server down? just lost 5 pets >.< can u make them save on logout like on crystal files?

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
server down? just lost 5 pets >.< can u make them save on logout like on crystal files?
It has mate I'm very sorry, we have had a couple server issues over the past couple days.
Im taking the time bow to fix it but it will take around an hour or so.