GM encounters.

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Anyone had some funny GM encounters in Euro? They were basically non existant but during some time they did log on and interact. I sometimes wonder if they ever made characters and played silently among real players in Revival or Mafia etc.

anyway Heres 2 I remember:

• GM_Alaria sent me to Prison Map for 2 days for killing lvl1's in border village. I did it because she warned us not to do it since it would put people off the game. It completely disabled TT's DE's etc and I was surrounded by 50 WT's that insta killed me everytime I logged in... No idea why private servers never copied that idea, it was kind of a cool punishment.

• That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

• That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.

This is made me lol..

Reactions: wumatica

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Anyone had some funny GM encounters in Euro? They were basically non existant but during some time they did log on and interact. I sometimes wonder if they ever made characters and played silently among real players in Revival or Mafia etc.

• GM_Alaria sent me to Prison Map for 2 days for killing lvl1's in border village. I did it because she warned us not to do it since it would put people off the game. It completely disabled TT's DE's etc and I was surrounded by 50 WT's that insta killed me everytime I logged in... No idea why private servers never copied that idea, it was kind of a cool punishment.

Alaria sent me there too :( chat banned me & just stood on my characters dead body. Can't remember exactly what I did, but I would of deserved it.
Eventually a mate talked her into letting me out and we became friends somewhat, even went on group hunts with a couple of her secret chars. She never kept them long, usually her chars was in box of frogs guild.
She didn't give anything away that I was aware of & even her secret chars just had basic kits (dragon sword/corals etc).

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

This sounds amazing haha!
Gutted that I missed out on mir 2 euro. All my mates were playing it and I was the only one without a fkin PC!! lol

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Being PKed by Alaria for making people hit ArcherGuards by running on top of them after running out of MW weap/armour stores, I must admit was quite humorous.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I was also subjected to Alaria's iron hand of the law. I can't remember what for now I just remember her recalling me and killing me a few times.

There was also a GM event in my time with her and a few others like HobeR & Scamp which was basically all of BW vs them. I just remember scores of noobs dying to their halfmoons

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Let my mate use my char, and also got sent to the "Jail" as he was using a cheat.

I tried everything to get her to let me off, as it wasn't me (I know, usual "It wasnt me, it was my friend!"). She just kept saying no.

In the end, he got a recall set and just recalled me out... Bad management letting people just be recalled out! No idea why she didn't just ban my account instead tbh...

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
That one time the servers got hacked. instead of just shutting it down all the GM's logged in and tried to kill the 15+ DarkDevil's that had spawned in BW town centre lmao. It was so bizzarre. They was screaming in Red Shout "everyone log off please, theres been a hacking" while trying to actively kill the DD's.

I din't think I was the cause, but I cannot say for certain I wasn't.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
defo miss the euro days. Cant rem the GM but it was in st7th I was mass luring to the door then rting ( was doing it the whole time while I was connected .. 2hrs on dial up lol ) so technically door blocking lol , was recalled to prison and dumped on by a ton of DD's .... was exciting as fk and twice as scary .. didn't stop me doing it though :d

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Spent a fair amount of time in Jail on euro xD GMs dealt with stuff in a really weird way on euro now i think about it lol i got put in Jail for using MirMyth and a few weeks later JerryTheBerry Recalled me out lol.. -_- Forgot to put a torch on but the MirMyh still lit my character like i had one on.. what a way to get caught.

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Remember GM Axen pking people in Bichon wall jewellery/item shop before it was made a SZ. His standard response seemed to be someting like "No English ^_^" if I remember correctly.
I remember he didn't like it when his chars in the CT (Caverli Temapli? can't remember how its spelled). would get attacked and would chat ban players for attacking them and also recall us back to town.Yet he did give me my first Great Axe when they were quite rare around first few months of server, I remember running through mines & the great axe was just laying there on the floor. Picked it up & immediately got a msg .... ^_^ welcome.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I was also subjected to Alaria's iron hand of the law. I can't remember what for now I just remember her recalling me and killing me a few times.

There was also a GM event in my time with her and a few others like HobeR & Scamp which was basically all of BW vs them. I just remember scores of noobs dying to their halfmoons

And so we learn more about the rampant tyrant that Tai grew up to be...

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
aaaah the good old Great axe lmao those were the days. I remember getting my first great axe, saved like bloody mad for months , got it refined it and was able to part ex it with like 10 mill gold for a D Sword ... only to loose it to a pk'er in zt .....wish they could bring back an official Mir server. ..... Dragon Server all the way :d .... still remember my char name and level 36 ChaosThief female warrior lol

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I died in WTKR and thought nothing of it (21 Warr). Got a message from Alaria asking if I'd dropped a ring and with that she traded me a fresh Para ring.

I hadn't dropped it but she was on @observer and thought she'd lured onto me but it must have been someone else.

For weeks after that I'd get random rare jobs which I swore hadn't actually dropped and see random lures of mobs.

Dunno why but I think they had a soft spot for me.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I remember going on a mad pk spree, found some felons, sparky was his name and we savaged any wizz trying to tame maggs in st 1f or 2f.. Thrust was the win.. they all stuck up shield then flopped.. we got all of mw after us.. it was great til alaria dropped us instant.. on 3f.. fun thing was one wizz dropped their bloodstealer, they couldn't believe it when i dropped on their body :) Makes sense that tai was alaria, I met him on a later server.. stuff people say now, adds up too easily, anyone else know a GM or server maker called Hone?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Would love to know the GM who calculated My irl mates Red time ( Teralious ) When he quit he gem snapped all his kit and sat in a boundless ring, fireblood sword, gale necky outside OKS for a month he filled like 5 Character storage fulled with +9 cursed weapon's and on the Euro Mir Forum a GM from P server calculated all his Pk points turnt out he would of had to afk for something like 3 years to go yellow it was insane... ACPI was fun back then he looked so fast and hardly anybody knew why lol.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Would love to know the GM who calculated My irl mates Red time ( Teralious ) When he quit he gem snapped all his kit and sat in a boundless ring, fireblood sword, gale necky outside OKS for a month he filled like 5 Character storage fulled with +9 cursed weapon's and on the Euro Mir Forum a GM from P server calculated all his Pk points turnt out he would of had to afk for something like 3 years to go yellow it was insane... ACPI was fun back then he looked so fast and hardly anybody knew why lol.

nevermind most of us worried about laoman I think was his name, red forever, he killed like nobody else, was played by many, hence why he was high level .. but red, forever

sorry 5 years later doesn't worry anyone, Bon could have killed you in 2 shots.. lol @ p server, you all sucked.. you left because of the competition, check the server stats, p server NEVER had more players then Dragon.. hence why your market cost less..

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
nevermind most of us worried about laoman I think was his name, red forever, he killed like nobody else, was played by many, hence why he was high level .. but red, forever

sorry 5 years later doesn't worry anyone, Bon could have killed you in 2 shots.. lol @ p server, you all sucked.. you left because of the competition, check the server stats, p server NEVER had more players then Dragon.. hence why your market cost less..

Wha?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I remember going on a mad pk spree, found some felons, sparky was his name and we savaged any wizz trying to tame maggs in st 1f or 2f.. Thrust was the win.. they all stuck up shield then flopped.. we got all of mw after us.. it was great til alaria dropped us instant.. on 3f.. fun thing was one wizz dropped their bloodstealer, they couldn't believe it when i dropped on their body :) Makes sense that tai was alaria, I met him on a later server.. stuff people say now, adds up too easily, anyone else know a GM or server maker called Hone?

I'm not Alaria XD