Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Ye i been to the WT room :P did just recall myself out a few times though :P

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
nevermind most of us worried about laoman I think was his name, red forever, he killed like nobody else, was played by many, hence why he was high level .. but red, forever

sorry 5 years later doesn't worry anyone, Bon could have killed you in 2 shots.. lol @ p server, you all sucked.. you left because of the competition, check the server stats, p server NEVER had more players then Dragon.. hence why your market cost less..

Didn't P server kill EM first :( and Dragon is just a cooler name probably why it had a higher usercount, they both offered the exact same thing.

i enjoyed my time on p server tbh and met some pretty good pvpers on there.. how could you say everybody on p sucked if there was never a cross over? Deluded much.

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
i enjoyed my time on p server tbh and met some pretty good pvpers on there.. how could you say everybody on p sucked if there no never a cross over? Deluded much.

Loved the p-server invasions by most of dragon when dragon server would crash. Quite a few mates enjoyed it so much they stayed lol.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i cant remember the gms name but i used to sit in RME KR with a player called Hardonails (i was using my brothers warrior Soulfoxx) and we would sit and wait for the respawns of RME at stupid o'clock in the morning. it was 180 minutes on dragon server. but a GM used to bring us candles because ours would always run out... silly little things that make me remember euro.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i cant remember the gms name but i used to sit in RME KR with a player called Hardonails (i was using my brothers warrior Soulfoxx) and we would sit and wait for the respawns of RME at stupid o'clock in the morning. it was 180 minutes on dragon server. but a GM used to bring us candles because ours would always run out... silly little things that make me remember euro.

Your server gave me that euro feel tbh.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
I just remember the usual drama of when a GM showed up. Folks would swarm them; begging for items or gold. Everyone seemed to feel it was necessary to swing at them/demand 1v1. GM's were still a thing during beta/early P2P. Wasn't uncommon to see a GM a few times a week. All of this was on DragonServer (the best server :P)

Not sure a few years later as I had been banned (I had an old computer and used the daylight hack so I could get more than 5 FPS.) I have a bunch of fond memories about MIR but I suppose my best were when we invaded the Korean beta server. Was the most fun I ever had lol.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Anyone remember Flea (Think that was her ingame name) the tv presenter/had gm char? this was really early days. People on ** was saying she posted on one if the groups before xmas saying hi. Remember her getting pked whilst recording a tv show segment & dropping some rare as she didn't know GM commands.