smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
The server is online, was a crash early morning which has been fixed, IceMan took the decision to delete the thread I'm not sure what's going to happen but Ice has r/l concerns (not my place to share them)

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Why are you such a cancer?

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:38 AM ----------

My issue with the OP has nothing to do with IceMan.

What rules has IceMan broken exactly?

broken importin things in servers its a trust thing when he solld items for real cash without all who play hes server know about that

why he not put items for sell in GS for all players

as i see here he broken this one so he not trust person here anymore

NewUserName

Banned
Banned
Jan 6, 2018
Why are you such a cancer?

What rules has IceMan broken exactly?

IceMan should be in the same bracket as myself no?

He has made multiple servers, he has sold items for real life cash

Again, why are you so salty? Is it jealousy? Is it envy?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
The server is online, was a crash early morning which has been fixed, IceMan took the decision to delete the thread I'm not sure what's going to happen but Ice has r/l concerns (not my place to share them)

Is this **** about him selling items to players true?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I usually hold back from posting on contentious subjects however...

I can't see how Iceman has done anything wrong? This most recent example was a sting, it was in conjunction with other conversations regarding server owners being defrauded through Paypal and served its purpose in highlighting a known....well bellend I guess.

Did Iceman act ethically in terms of his economy? No he didn't but selling items not listed on the menu for real cash will only harm the longevity and integrity of his server. The transaction clearly suggests he would sell anything to anyone for the right price and therefore i cannot understand how anybody suggests he is acting unfairly as the items wernt advertised for public sale. This is a case of if you don't ask then you dont get.

Moving forward I think Pete, you should reinstate the advert as it is locked anyway and if you so be decide to not have a discussion thread then that is ultimately your perogative.

Don't let the server die, along with all of your hard work due to the actions of others it is a complete and unfortunate waste.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Heres an idea? Lets just let Ice answer when he's next online. What's the point in all the speculation?

And @NewUserName.. Tai is right when he calls you cancer mate. You seem to feed off pissing people off on here. You know this is a 'community' right?

Call me salty all you like but I've seen plenty of people like you in my time on lomcn, next for the chop imo!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

I can't see how Iceman has done anything wrong? This most recent example was a sting, it was in conjunction with other conversations regarding server owners being defrauded through Paypal and served its purpose in highlighting a known....well bellend I guess.

Did Iceman act ethically in terms of his economy? No he didn't but selling items not listed on the menu for real cash will only harm the longevity and integrity of his server. The transaction clearly suggests he would sell anything to anyone for the right price and therefore i cannot understand how anybody suggests he is acting unfairly as the items wernt advertised for public sale. This is a case of if you don't ask then you dont get.

Moving forward I think Pete, you should reinstate the advert as it is locked anyway and if you so be decide to not have a discussion thread then that is ultimately your perogative.

Don't let the server die, along with all of your hard work due to the actions of others it is a complete and unfortunate waste.

Indeed.... pete is a good guy and put alot of work in this files, he shouldnt be held back by this..

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
IceMan should be in the same bracket as myself no?

He has made multiple servers, he has sold items for real life cash

Again, why are you so salty? Is it jealousy? Is it envy?

IceMan has a bad health condition "as ive been told" and you are nothing but hate, grudge & blackmailing
keep going and you might actually win the award of prick of the year.

for what it worths i am the one who bought the cursedset, HA & luck4 magicscythe from this idiot
and i will hand over to a GM if its whats causing all this nonsense.

/Moha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
true we only here blame iceman

Funny how he commented about on other server adverts but he been caught up with poop in hands

However i stated before, shame that Pete worked alot on this file branch and it deserved more than this..

How others got punished on lomcn because of different actions, IceMan should get title and mod stripped down, its so sad to see a "lomcn staff member" that been caught up doing stuff like this. Sorry @Tai if this will make you angry but thats the truth.

ps. i rather see Koriban with Mir Advisor lol :carrot:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
yah that what made us mad too i saw alot off hes posted in otheres server adverts and talk with owners bad and forget himself a bad person

as
zedina said he should take off from mod and change hes title in lomcn

im one off lomcn members and not accepte see ppl like him here

Reactions: zedina

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

What was was the purpose of this attempted sting to catch me out? All it’s done is prove IceMans corrupt and I’m a dick ? I know who will be more bothered by these accusations? The guy who has a so called good reputation or me ? Ice has been caught out here and this is a pathetic attempt to cover it up by saying you meant for this to happen.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
What was was the purpose of this attempted sting to catch me out? All it’s done is prove IceMans corrupt and I’m a dick ? I know who will be more bothered by these accusations? The guy who has a so called good reputation or me ? Ice has been caught out here and this is a pathetic attempt to cover it up by saying you meant for this to happen.

tenor.gif

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
This server is too unstable. It crashes every day. It is unbearable. Like a woman's menstrual period, I can't stand. Every day I urge my server to start the server. We are playing games, not playing games, if the server. There are problems, then it should be perfect in the testing stage

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

You are a pure waste of this community, you should be punished too for contacting lomcn members with message of selling items on a server that you got "GM" role from IceMan

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
You are a pure waste of this community, you should be punished too for contacting lomcn members with message of selling items on a server that you got "GM" role from IceMan

He has been punished, he now has a title and a mark through his username. Iceman on the other hand has had nothing :/

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He has been punished, he now has a title and a mark through his username. Iceman on the other hand has had nothing :/

He used lomcn to sell items on a server he been GM, this is against rulles and he should be banned.

As for IceMan, he did some benefits towards this community and a fast decision wouldnt be recommended, however i trust lomcn staff that will solve it out however.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I only wish I had kept the conversations with what IceMan sold me on his last server , puts this tiny transaction to shame :)

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
This server is too unstable. It crashes every day. It is unbearable. Like a woman's menstrual period, I can't stand. Every day I urge my server to start the server. We are playing games, not playing games, if the server. There are problems, then it should be perfect in the testing stage

Exactly,the server should be tested again and returned from 0

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
To be honest, even if it was wiped and such, I feel if the trust between players and GMs isn't there, the server will fail from launch date, as every rare item that appears, people will bring into question.

No idea what has went on behind the scenes between users / gms and Icey - clarity on this from the people involved would be great, including IceMan.

But it would explain why a ton of Cursed items appeared in short succession, I though it was a tad strange, even with constant boss respawns (due to reboots) that influx of items in that quantity was a tad suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.